• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#91 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
  • 821 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sparkles8300
    I used the coral color...the fuschia ones they sent looked very dried out an almost white in the sample pack. The coral ones were much more pink!
    Thanks so much! Do you know what kind/color paper she used on your passport save the dates?

#92 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
    • 417 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:10 AM

AMAZING!! Thanks so much for taking the time!

#93 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
      • 5,078 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:37 PM

Speaking of freeze dried petals, did the customs allow you to bring them in Jamaica? I am not sure if Mexican customs would let me to bring freeze dried petals into Mexico.

#94 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
        • 821 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lady_Di
          Speaking of freeze dried petals, did the customs allow you to bring them in Jamaica? I am not sure if Mexican customs would let me to bring freeze dried petals into Mexico.
          I didn't even think of that!! hmmmm Let me know if you fins anything out please. Thank you!

#95 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
          • 349 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:08 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lady_Di
            They are fine to take into Jamaica. As for Mexico, I think I found a thread that said that brides just bagged them into a bunch of small ziplocks and put them throughout their luggage so that if they did get checked they would only lose the bag that got checked, just in case they were not allowed. Since I don't think anyone knows if they are allowed or not.

As for the paper for the Passports, I know they called it Shimmer White but I have no idea where they got it from. The site I ordered them from was home
            WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#96 FutureMrsUnderwood

FutureMrsUnderwood
            • 17 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:11 AM

Thanks so much for the great ideas and great pictures. We are getting married in June at the suites resort since we will have children in our group. I would love any templates you have. Thanks again for sharing all of your wonderful ideas. It was a beautiful wedding!

#97 FutureMrsUnderwood

FutureMrsUnderwood
              • 17 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:13 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by FutureMrsUnderwood
                Thanks so much for the great ideas and great pictures. We are getting married in June at the suites resort since we will have children in our group. I would love any templates you have. Thanks again for sharing all of your wonderful ideas. It was a beautiful wedding!
                I forgot to include my email if you would be willing to send any templates. It is jaciharlan@hotmail.com. Thanks again!

#98 midnight24

midnight24
                • 754 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:35 AM

great review! thanks for sharing and congrats!

i loved your white dress you wore for your rehearsal dinner, and the one after your wedding ceremony! where'd ya get them?

#99 NegrilLB

NegrilLB
                  • 172 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:32 PM

Leslie, I was looking at the picture of your cake and it looks sooo much nicer than the other ones I've seen from Iberostar. Is this the type of cake they offer now, or did you have to make a special request and pay extra for the style that you got? I was planning on getting a cake from an outside bakery, but if Iberostar is offering nice ones now I might just go with theirs.
                    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/hfwgm5.png

118 Guests + Bride and Groom Attended

#100 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
                    • 572 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

great pics! thanks for sharing!
                      "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users