The anxious wait is over! We are blogged!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 06:55 PM

So we have been patiently waiting for the pictures...okay maybe driving each other crazy is more like it :P

Our photographer, Wes Weber, just blogged us. I should have even more very soon....so stay tuned for those in the next week to!

Tampa Florida Wedding Photography, South west Florida, South East Florida, Miami & Beyond - Wes Weber Photography specializes in Modern & Creative Wedding Photography & Portrait Photography

#2 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 06:58 PM

The only regret I have is not figuring out how to cover up my faded arm band! I have been going through tattoo removal but ran out of time. The healing took 4 weeks in between sessions, and I could only do a half band at a time...so it was like double time to remove this than a normal tattoo. I kept putting off figuring out what to use to cover it up, so we tried the day of and it didnt work. Ugh.

#3 Simistar

• 645 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 07:57 PM

You look gorgeous! LOVE the photos! You guys will have a kick-ass album I'm sure:-)

#4 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:18 PM

you made a beautiful bride! Your ceremony site looked perfect! I LOVE LOVE your shoes!
          Loving married life! <3

#5 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:19 PM

I LOVE YoUr wedding! It looks like so much fun! You look gorgeous everything looked perfect! Congratulations!

#6 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:37 PM

The pictures are awesome - you look fantastic and SO HAPPY!!!! The photographer did a great job!

Don't worry about the arm band - the other one is so vibrant and pretty I barely noticed the other one. And the ones on your feet look great too.

#7 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:47 PM

Your pics are amazing, you were a beautiful bride!

#8 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:52 PM

WOW, Melissa......so beautifull!!!

And it really looks like you stayed true to who YOU are, and your wedding will stand out in the memories of all of your friends and families for many years to come!

CONGRATULATIONS again

#9 mlabbe

• 784 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:24 PM

Oh wow!!! I love how everything came together so well for you. And I love your bouquet, super fun! I like the contrast of the gorgeous shoes and your tattoo on your foot! You must be really looking forward to getting all of your shots after seeing these :)

#10 alkoch

• 515 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:16 PM

Congrats! The pics look amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users