Jump to content

Photo

Pash Problems ... WE'RE REORDERING PASH'S - anyone else interested?


  • Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#261 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

    Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:27 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    this is UPS - and they said it should be there by Fri. - i will ask about them just leaving it.
    Wow, Friday, that is so exciting. I got my necklaces in the mail yesterday, and now this for Friday, its a good week for mail delivery items.

    #262 LCBride2007

    LCBride2007

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

      Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:29 PM

      it's wedding time! i remember i was getting packages at the house like every other day when it got close to the wedding. the delivery people must have wondered what was going on!

      #263 JulieG

      JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

        Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:30 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        it's wedding time! i remember i was getting packages at the house like every other day when it got close to the wedding. the delivery people must have wondered what was going on!
        It is exciting. Scary, but exciting.

        #264 LCBride2007

        LCBride2007

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

          Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:31 PM

          no, what's scary is the credit card bills that come soon after!

          #265 JulieG

          JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

            Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:35 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by akh
            no, what's scary is the credit card bills that come soon after!
            Very true. I do not even want to know what this will cost in the end. I really don't want FH to know. lol. He had a much smaller budget in mind.

            #266 LCBride2007

            LCBride2007

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

              Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:00 PM

              i THINK everyone has their pashminas, I know Julie's arrived today - so Courtney should have hers too if she doesnt' already. and i've received payment from everyone - so thank you!

              if we want to do another order ... just let me know!

              #267 JulieG

              JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

                Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:02 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by akh
                i THINK everyone has their pashminas, I know Julie's arrived today - so Courtney should have hers too if she doesnt' already. and i've received payment from everyone - so thank you!

                if we want to do another order ... just let me know!
                I could use a few more, so if others are ordering, I am in, if I can get them on time.

                Someone mentioned having Ivory ones and wanting a different colour. I could pay you for the Ivory ones if you want to order more later. Ivory is 1 of my colours.




                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users