Photo

Pash Problems ... WE'RE REORDERING PASH'S - anyone else interested?

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#191 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    Ok, I've emailed the Pash Man (not sure what else to call him!) and placed the order. I don't know how long he usually takes to get back to you (was it pretty quick, Maria?) - but I will keep you all updated!
    Ann, can you ask him approximately how long it takes for shipping? As I said before I am sure 3 months is more than enough time (well, just under 3 months), but I am a little worried about it. If I do not get them on time it will be a huge waste of money. (well, not huge, but you know what I mean).

#192 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:29 PM

Thanks Ann! :)
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#193 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Julesr
        Ann, can you ask him approximately how long it takes for shipping? As I said before I am sure 3 months is more than enough time (well, just under 3 months), but I am a little worried about it. If I do not get them on time it will be a huge waste of money. (well, not huge, but you know what I mean).

will do!

(taking up more space)

#194 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
        • VIP Member
        • 2,347 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:21 PM

They usually ship their orders within 24 hours, and ground delivery in the US takes approximately 5 days. I had the Canada orders go to Ann because shipping from the merchant was going to cost $200 for each Canada order.

Ann, all of the correspondence I've had with the guy usually has a response with in a few hours. But since this is sending the order in and they have to place each order separate, it might take a day or two. I'd say if you havent' heard from him by mid-afternoon tomorrow, just ask him how long it will be before he confirms with order numbers...

#195 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:22 PM

i can manage that!

#196 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:24 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
              They usually ship their orders within 24 hours, and ground delivery in the US takes approximately 5 days. I had the Canada orders go to Ann because shipping from the merchant was going to cost $200 for each Canada order.

Ann, all of the correspondence I've had with the guy usually has a response with in a few hours. But since this is sending the order in and they have to place each order separate, it might take a day or two. I'd say if you havent' heard from him by mid-afternoon tomorrow, just ask him how long it will be before he confirms with order numbers...
              $200 are you serious What, it does not cost that much money to ship to Canada, he just did not want to do it. Oh well, thanks to Ann us Canadian girls can get our Pash's.

#197 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:27 PM

just call me the Pash Girl (2nd to Glenda, of course)

#198 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                • VIP Member
                • 2,347 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Julesr
                  $200 are you serious What, it does not cost that much money to ship to Canada, he just did not want to do it. Oh well, thanks to Ann us Canadian girls can get our Pash's.
                  The $200 is their general shipping charge for international orders, including Canada. I don't know about customs, but when I saw the price on their website, I knew it was insane, so I didn't even bother asking the guy to reduce it. It'd be so much cheaper for Ann to re-ship out to you and Courtney...

In fact, if you go to the UPS website, you can get an idea of what shipping charges will be.... That's how I estimated whether it would be cheaper to have Ann ship them all, or just select ones. Sometimes it's a pain in the ass to figure out tho because you have to look up what zone you are in, as well as the shipper, and then compare that to their zone shipping rates... I'm used to it from work, so it wasn't a big deal to figure some charges using DHL or UPS...

#199 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
                    The $200 is their general shipping charge for international orders, including Canada. I don't know about customs, but when I saw the price on their website, I knew it was insane, so I didn't even bother asking the guy to reduce it. It'd be so much cheaper for Ann to re-ship out to you and Courtney...

In fact, if you go to the UPS website, you can get an idea of what shipping charges will be.... That's how I estimated whether it would be cheaper to have Ann ship them all, or just select ones. Sometimes it's a pain in the ass to figure out tho because you have to look up what zone you are in, as well as the shipper, and then compare that to their zone shipping rates... I'm used to it from work, so it wasn't a big deal to figure some charges using DHL or UPS...
                    Well, I do not know Ann's zone or whatever, so I will just leave it to her

I really appreciate all the effort girls, I can't wait to get them.

#200 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:54 AM

UPDATE: I spoke with Hackman (the Pash Man) and the order was placed this morning. Sorry for the delay - I had some email issues and we weren't communicating well. For some reason - I wasn't getting his email into my Yahoo account, so I switched to my work account - and then we finally made some progress!

Anyway, I gave him my cc over the phone today, and the order is placed. He said shipping times vary by state, but that the max time would be 5-6 days (for CA) but that some other states are as little as 2-3 days. I will PM all of you right now with the totals - but all it is is the 2.75 per pash, and then $12 shipping. For the CAN gals - I will let you know once I ship them what the total is.

woohoo - this is coming together!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users