Jump to content

Photo

Pash Problems ... WE'RE REORDERING PASH'S - anyone else interested?


  • Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#141 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
  • VIP Member
  • 2,347 posts

    Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:54 AM

    Yes, the order is still on. Only 1 person hasn't responded with specifics of what their order would be, so I'm taking them off the list and will send everything to your yahoo account later tonight Ann...

    I emailed the guy and told him that I would be forwarding his email and the ordering spreadsheet to you, and that you would actually place the order with your billing information...

    Sorry, it's been a crazy couple days and I hadn't updated this thread to let everyone know the order stuff will go to Ann later tonight when I get home...

    Thanks for doing this Ann!!!

    #142 LCBride2007

    LCBride2007

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

      Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:57 AM

      not a problem, i am glad i can help! once i get the details, i work with you Maria to make sure i order everything correctly! oh, and make sure i get the right price and all that stuff. i might even order 1 or 2 myself since it's such a good deal!

      #143 Clussy75

      Clussy75
      • Member
      • 533 posts

        Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:15 PM

        Is it too late to get in on this, Maria? I'm so sorry. I hadn't realized an order was being put in, orginally, all I saw on this thread was Glenda saying she couldn't get the pash's so I figured that was that and when I came back to read it today, I read through all of this stuff with bulging eyes. IF there's still time to order mine, I was hoping for 12 red pashminas and 12 ivory ones (our colors are red, ivory and orange... I think).
        Claudia & Sean
        11/11/07

        #144 LCBride2007

        LCBride2007

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

          Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:16 PM

          good point - i will change the name of this thread just in case anyone else is interested too ...

          #145 TammyWright

          TammyWright

            Admin & Owner

          • Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

          Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:03 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
          I say if there are that many orders, than we need to use the "Contact Us" link and see if we can barter than down. They have a bundle package that comes out to $3.06 for 12 or 24 total. If we have 200 that are needed, I say we offer them like $2-2.50 each and see what they say....

          Or, another option would be to see if someone on here has a business taxpayer ID and see if we can set up as a vender and get them at reseller prices... That would probably bring them down to like $1.00 each...
          i have my business license and am able to use it to get wholesale prices, etc.

          Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

           
          Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
           
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


          #146 JulieG

          JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

            Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:34 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by host
            i have my business license and am able to use it to get wholesale prices, etc.
            Maria, is it too late to find out if Tammy can get a better price?

            #147 MikkiStreak

            MikkiStreak
            • VIP Member
            • 2,347 posts

              Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:08 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Julesr
              Maria, is it too late to find out if Tammy can get a better price?
              She can try if she wants. I emailed inform@fashionunic.com and they responded back fairly quickly (guy named Hackman). I think they do orders for retail, so if she can get a lower price, that would be great for everyone...

              #148 MikkiStreak

              MikkiStreak
              • VIP Member
              • 2,347 posts

                Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:13 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Clussy75
                Is it too late to get in on this, Maria? I'm so sorry. I hadn't realized an order was being put in, orginally, all I saw on this thread was Glenda saying she couldn't get the pash's so I figured that was that and when I came back to read it today, I read through all of this stuff with bulging eyes. IF there's still time to order mine, I was hoping for 12 red pashminas and 12 ivory ones (our colors are red, ivory and orange... I think).
                Not too late---- send me a PM with your name, shipping address and I'll add the quantities you listed to the order spreadsheet.

                #149 CourtneyV

                CourtneyV
                • Sr. Member
                • 4,979 posts

                  Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:17 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
                  Yes, the order is still on. Only 1 person hasn't responded with specifics of what their order would be, so I'm taking them off the list and will send everything to your yahoo account later tonight Ann...

                  I emailed the guy and told him that I would be forwarding his email and the ordering spreadsheet to you, and that you would actually place the order with your billing information...

                  Sorry, it's been a crazy couple days and I hadn't updated this thread to let everyone know the order stuff will go to Ann later tonight when I get home...

                  Thanks for doing this Ann!!!
                  Oops, I'm probably that one person that hasn't responded yet, aren't I?? I'm having trouble picking colours, and then totally forgot to PM you before I went out of town this weekend. Sorry to be a stinkweed!

                  If it's still possible...Do I put my order into Maria, or Ann?
                  Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                  Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

                  #150 LCBride2007

                  LCBride2007

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

                    Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:22 PM

                    it's still possible - let Maria know, she's creating a spreadsheet!

                    Maria - do you have people's addresses already in that handy spreadsheet?




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users