Jump to content

Photo

Pash Problems ... WE'RE REORDERING PASH'S - anyone else interested?


  • Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#121 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • Sr. Member
  • 5,112 posts

    Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:07 PM

    sure, just a word of warning don't be scared by the mannequin, lol!! I don't plan to wear mine over my shoulders as pictured I will probably just wear it hanging in the back.

    Click the image to open in full size.

    Click the image to open in full size.

    heres the link:
    eBay: WHITE LACE WEDDING VEIL for BRIDAL TIARA DRESS GOWN L5 (item 150137466309 end time Jul-06-07 09:16:31 PDT)

    #122 1elephant

    1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

      Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:12 PM

      k i'm having another issue....i wanted a flower color to be orange ... i could do aqua, turq. and ivory, but what color flowers would i have? orange doesnt match that....

      #123 *JillD*

      *JillD*
      • Sr. Member
      • 5,112 posts

        Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:14 PM

        did they have orange pash's? what if you did aqua, orange, & ivory? or is that too much?

        #124 1elephant

        1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

          Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:23 PM

          they have orange ones... but i just tried an aqua marker near (but not next to) an orange marker on a white paper and it look like a mets game.

          i can settle for fuschia, aqua and ivory...OR should i just get the 24 randoms, add some ivory and call it a day...?

          edit: i'm getting all ivory. i can stop whining now.

          #125 LCBride2007

          LCBride2007

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

            Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:23 AM

            wow, you guys have been busy! i go to a soccer game, then out for a beer - and look what's happened!

            maria, i started a spreadsheet while reading through this thread - but it's probably better ifyou keep track, sicne people have already started PMing you. i kind of went off what people said, and then Glenda's list. the PM will make it an official order! thanks for handling that, maria!

            as for paying me - we can do whatever is easiest. i do have a paypal account - and if you already have one, all i need to do is give you my email address - that's how you pay me.

            now, i've never had to pay a fee (unless your funding source is a credit card, mine is my checking account). but when i sold my fans and the person paid me via paypal, i was chared a fee - and i have no idea why. maybe this person used a credit card to pay - but not sure why i was charged. not a big deal though, just make sure you read. almost everything i bought for my wedding on eBay was paid for via PayPal - and i never paid a fee. but if you prefer to pay w/a check in the mail, that's cool too!

            i am totally fine with just paying for everything upfront w/my CC - and then you gals just paying me back. i trust you all! i can pay for it all, split the $10 among everyone, and then let you know how much the individual shipments are. if someone would rather do COD (cash on delivery!) i am sure i can do that too - never tried shipping something that way though!

            #126 1elephant

            1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

              Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:01 AM

              i wonder if they take a certain percentage when you're the seller, rather than the buyer...which means that you may be charged for each of our transactions...i have pay pal, and have no prob. using that, but if you'll be charged 2,183,390 times, then i'd rather send you a check - BUT i leave that up to you....
              thanks for volunteering to order/collect/ship! that's really kind of you!

              and maria, thanks for putting it together!!!!

              and glenda - make sure you bail your chick out of jail - i may wind up needing more!!!

              #127 JulieG

              JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

                Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:59 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by jilly76
                sure, just a word of warning don't be scared by the mannequin, lol!! I don't plan to wear mine over my shoulders as pictured I will probably just wear it hanging in the back.

                Click the image to open in full size.

                Click the image to open in full size.

                heres the link:
                eBay: WHITE LACE WEDDING VEIL for BRIDAL TIARA DRESS GOWN L5 (item 150137466309 end time Jul-06-07 09:16:31 PDT)

                Oooh, I like it. How long did it take to get to you? I just want to check one cheap store in Toronto before I go and order it, so I want to know how much time I have. I love it though. So, not only will we be getting married at pretty much the same time, we will have the same veil

                #128 LCBride2007

                LCBride2007

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

                  Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:02 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by naughie
                  i wonder if they take a certain percentage when you're the seller, rather than the buyer...which means that you may be charged for each of our transactions...i have pay pal, and have no prob. using that, but if you'll be charged 2,183,390 times, then i'd rather send you a check - BUT i leave that up to you....
                  thanks for volunteering to order/collect/ship! that's really kind of you!

                  and maria, thanks for putting it together!!!!

                  and glenda - make sure you bail your chick out of jail - i may wind up needing more!!!
                  well i've received payment before too, without a charge - this was the first time i've ever been charged. let me go dig to see if i can figure it out ... please hold ...

                  #129 Nrvsbride

                  Nrvsbride
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 5,248 posts

                    Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:05 AM

                    Wow this thread has become huge. LOL.

                    First of all Ann anytime I have bought something I have never had to pay a fee but when I am the seller I do get charged a fee. But believe it or not when you are the buyer the seller is usually including the fee in their price. So complicated I know.

                    As far as what to do with the pashs I would either put them in your OOT bag or I would roll them up and put a ribbon on each and place them in a nice basket and write a sign like "To have and to hold, and to keep you warm in the cold" or something to that effect. I think its nice if you give them out at your reception. Honestly I would pick whatever your wedding colors are. No one is really going to care if the pash matches their dress. Everyone will probably be wearing sun dresses anyway so trying to match everyone's clothing would be impossible.

                    At a lot of weddings here in NY people put a basket in the bathroom with "chinese slippers" (not sure how to explain what these are) and they come in all different colors and all different sizes and you just grab the ones that fit you. Everyone loves them and everyone ends up wearing them towards the end of the night even if they don't match b/c everyone's feet hurt. Trust me everyone will wear the pash if it is chilly. Jenetta even said that some people wore them on the plane ride back b/c the air conditioning is so cold.

                    Really its a nice gesture for your guests and they will love it no matter what. Trust me no one is thinking of color coordinating when they are in Mexico, drunk, at a DW!

                    Oh and to Julie, Jill, and Jilly those colors you picked are great!

                    #130 *JillD*

                    *JillD*
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 5,112 posts

                      Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:26 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Julesr
                      Oooh, I like it. How long did it take to get to you? I just want to check one cheap store in Toronto before I go and order it, so I want to know how much time I have. I love it though. So, not only will we be getting married at pretty much the same time, we will have the same veil
                      It took about 5-6 days I think. Its exactly what I wanted, sheer enough so you can still see the back of my dress, long enough, and the lace is very similar to the lace on my dress.

                      We can be veil twins, lol!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users