Sign in to follow this  
Nrvsbride

Pash Problems ... WE'RE REORDERING PASH'S - anyone else interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
this is UPS - and they said it should be there by Fri. - i will ask about them just leaving it.
Wow, Friday, that is so exciting. I got my necklaces in the mail yesterday, and now this for Friday, its a good week for mail delivery items. monkey.gif

it's wedding time! i remember i was getting packages at the house like every other day when it got close to the wedding. the delivery people must have wondered what was going on!

Quote:
it's wedding time! i remember i was getting packages at the house like every other day when it got close to the wedding. the delivery people must have wondered what was going on!
It is exciting. Scary, but exciting.

Quote:
no, what's scary is the credit card bills that come soon after!
Very true. I do not even want to know what this will cost in the end. I really don't want FH to know. lol. He had a much smaller budget in mind.

i THINK everyone has their pashminas, I know Julie's arrived today - so Courtney should have hers too if she doesnt' already. and i've received payment from everyone - so thank you!

if we want to do another order ... just let me know!

Quote:
i THINK everyone has their pashminas, I know Julie's arrived today - so Courtney should have hers too if she doesnt' already. and i've received payment from everyone - so thank you!

if we want to do another order ... just let me know!
I could use a few more, so if others are ordering, I am in, if I can get them on time.

Someone mentioned having Ivory ones and wanting a different colour. I could pay you for the Ivory ones if you want to order more later. Ivory is 1 of my colours.