Snow storm about to hit nyc

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Jodimichelle

• 310 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:43 PM

I am very excited about this. I am anticipating a lot of snow! I want to be snowed in..so I can make cookie dough for the holidays...watch movies..and drink hot coco.

Just an excuse not to go out out-and I love it!

Anyone with me? Or against?
    24 Rooms Booked!

#2 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:52 PM

Just as long as it doesn't keep my plane from landing to be with FI the day after xmas then im all for it! :P

#3 Geralyn

• 2,677 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:57 PM

I'm def for it...i love when it snows and I don't have to go anywhere...I plan on making Christmas cookies and wrapping presents...perfect snowy day!

#4 JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:38 AM

Sad to say I'm against it! LOL
          I mean, its not really a big deal when its actually snowing, but I just hate the digging out part. Luckily I won't have to dig out cuz my car will be nice & cozy in the garage, but unfortunately we only have 1 parking space so DH will have to dig his car out!
          And I still have some shopping that I want to do & sales I wanted to take advantage of so that means I'll be up & out early so that I can be back before it gets really nasty. I hope its not as bad as they say it will be though. If it is, we'll be inside watching movies & having hot chocolate!!!

#5 Laura22610

• 468 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:39 AM

I LOVE snow days, especially big snow storms...but not for tomorrow because I have to work 7am to 7pm...I don't want to be snowed in at work!!!

#6 Jodimichelle

• 310 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:11 PM

I cannot wait to bake cookies!! Excuse for a lazyyy day.. I love when it first falls and sits for a little it looks gorgoeus, but I hate it when it gets dirty and yucky. Shoveling does suck-although I never shovel!

Bring on the snow.. I bet it wont even be that bad or even fall that much. But I am hoping =)
              24 Rooms Booked!

#7 Quietstorm

• 169 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:46 PM

I can't wait for the snow. I went to the gym and food shopping already. Snow means less cars on the rode and no lines at stores. I love to drive in the snow. I get more stuff done when it snows This should be a fun snow weekend. I can't wait for it to start already!!!

#8 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:52 PM

I'm in the middle of the snow right now! I'm in DC. It started last night. We already have more that 1 foot and it's coming down...hard! It's supposed to keep coming down until tonight. It's a winter wonderland! DH is roasting a turkey and I'm going to make cookies too.

#9 Debbi803

• 108 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 24, 2009
                  • Wedding Location:Herrington Harbor Marina, MD

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:58 PM

I'm in northern Harford County, MD, almost at the PA line. We are officially in blizzard mode!! YEAH!!!! So it's a day of a rolling fire in the fireplace, baking cookies, wrapping presents and movies on the Hallmark Channel. I'm in my glory! We did the grocery shopping thing last night -- CRAZY!!!! Safeway was literally completely out of chicken -- crazy!!!!!

#10 tiffandmarv

• 361 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 03:35 PM

MD checking in, has to be about 20 inches out there! And it's STILL SNOWING!

Bride & Groom + 56 Booked for Jamaica!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users