Photo

Vera Wang sample dresses

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sunandsand

Sunandsand
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 03:50 PM

Hi all, I have these two gorgeous Vera Wang sample dresses. Neither has been worn. Both are $2000 each or best offer (plus shipping) this price is less than half price (and if you're in Canada, where prices are inflated, these are less than 1/3 of the price ... trust me, I've been to the Vera Wang boutique).

Click the image to open in full size.

The dress is a size 10 and made of English netting that criss-crosses on the bodice. There are also crystal details on the straps which are beautiful. The bottom is a modified mermaid style.

This is a brand new Vera Wang wedding gown. It is a sample so it has never been worn. The style # is 1G077. The dress is a size 8 and made of silk with a halter front, mermaid or trumpet bottom and a stunning back with flower detail.

Please PM me if you're interested

#2 Tonir

Tonir
    • 283 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:35 AM

Gorgeous dresses! I was actually looking for that second dress for a long time, but I already ordered a dress (and that's a little out of my price range). Good luck they are beautiful!

#3 Princess402

Princess402
      • 737 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:50 PM

That first dress is beautiful! I wonder, do you know the name or number of the style? I don't think I could justify spending that much money on a dress I haven't tried on... but maybe I could find one around here to try?

#4 Sunandsand

Sunandsand
        • 126 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:41 PM

HI LADIES,

I'VE DECIDED TO DROP THE PRICE OF THE DRESSES. THEY ARE $1,000 EACH!!!

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

#5 Teira1031

Teira1031
          • 766 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:05 PM

Gorgeous dresses, this is such a great price for these , I'm sure somebody will snatch them up really quickly

#6 SDSteph

SDSteph
            • 812 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:22 PM

I tried on the second one and I absolutly love it!  Weird too because it looks like my dress now that I am thinking of it!  These dresses will sell fast!  Good luck!

Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#7 Sunandsand

Sunandsand
              • 126 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:11 AM

I should actually put a back photo of the second one because the back is STUNNING:

silkdress2.bmp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users