Sign in to follow this  
Misslaurap

Hello!

Hi everyone! I'm a "newbie"!!

I'm Laura and my fiance (I'll never get used to calling him that!) and I have just recently gotten engaged. We're thinking of a wedding in Hawaii, not 100% sure where yet but I have a date already picked out in my head that can hopefully be met.

If anyone has any helpful tips or suggestions to do with marriage in Hawaii...please get in touch!

Thanks!

congrats on your engagement Laura! I'm scared by the time I'm used to calling him my fiance, he'll be my husband by that point, teehee! Welcome to the forum, and have fun planning your wedding :)

Congratulations Laura (and finance!) and welcome to the forum! Hawaii would be an AMAZING place to get married! Did you have any specific questions or areas you would like help/advice on for your big day? There are so many people here that can't wait to help you out! :)

Congratulations Laura and welcome to the forum! There are no words to describe the beauty of Hawaii. It will be a destination wedding like no other. I wish you all the happiness in the world. You'll find great resources here on the forum to help you with all your planning. Congratulations again Laura!