Jump to content

Photo

The Royal Playa Del Carmen - November 22 with pics!


  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 olsontco

olsontco
  • Jr. Member
  • 185 posts

    Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:28 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by becks1581
    Thank you so much for your review. Everything, especially the bride looked beautiful and it's so great to hear positive feedback about a Royal wedding!

    Were you happy with Mayan Hospitality for the lounge furniture? Your set up looked really impressive and I haven't heard of anyone using them before. Their website looks like they also do catamaran charters...it would definitely be nice find one company that can take care of multiple wedding to-do's!
    Sorry... I just wanted to comment really quickly on having your wedding at The Royal. You literally don't have to worry one bit about your guest enjoying themselves. The service is amazing, the food is something my guests are still talking about, and the fact that you can walk out the resort doors and be on 5th avenue is such a benefit. There really is no time for 'entertaining' your guest because they are so entertained just by being there at the resort. The entire experience was amazing and if you are thinking about having your wedding at The Royal you can rest assure that everything will go off just as you want it to. You just get to sit back and enjoy!
    Soon to be Mrs. Howell

    #22 Lady_Di

    Lady_Di
    • Sr. Member
    • 5,078 posts

      Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:35 PM

      Thanks for the review!!

      You looked fantastic!

      Did you have to pay a vendor fee to get the lounge furniture?

      #23 becks1581

      becks1581
      • Jr. Member
      • 477 posts

        Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:25 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by olsontco
        Sorry... I just wanted to comment really quickly on having your wedding at The Royal. You literally don't have to worry one bit about your guest enjoying themselves. The service is amazing, the food is something my guests are still talking about, and the fact that you can walk out the resort doors and be on 5th avenue is such a benefit. There really is no time for 'entertaining' your guest because they are so entertained just by being there at the resort. The entire experience was amazing and if you are thinking about having your wedding at The Royal you can rest assure that everything will go off just as you want it to. You just get to sit back and enjoy!
        Thanks so much for you comments about the Royal, they are very encouraging. I tend to second guess my decisions so it's very reassuring so read something so positive from a Royal bride. I really want a great vacation for my guests and a beautiful, relaxing setting for the wedding. It sounds like the Royal gave you all of that and more! I'll def contact Mayan Hospitality. I like the idea of getting decor from there and it sure beats lugging centerpieces from home...I would love for my reception to look like yours!

        #24 olsontco

        olsontco
        • Jr. Member
        • 185 posts

          Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:11 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lady_Di
          Thanks for the review!!

          You looked fantastic!

          Did you have to pay a vendor fee to get the lounge furniture?
          Thank you all so much!

          Yes, you do have to pay $100 vendor fee but it really is worth it!
          Soon to be Mrs. Howell

          #25 olsontco

          olsontco
          • Jr. Member
          • 185 posts

            Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:15 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by becks1581
            Thanks so much for you comments about the Royal, they are very encouraging. I tend to second guess my decisions so it's very reassuring so read something so positive from a Royal bride. I really want a great vacation for my guests and a beautiful, relaxing setting for the wedding. It sounds like the Royal gave you all of that and more! I'll def contact Mayan Hospitality. I like the idea of getting decor from there and it sure beats lugging centerpieces from home...I would love for my reception to look like yours!
            Well let me know if you have any other questions regarding the lounge furniture or the experience at The Royal. The reason I chose The Royal is because I actually was a guest at another friends wedding a couple of years back and everything took place at The Royal. I was blown away at how much fun it was and how amazing the resort was. What is really funny is the wedding I attended was all the basics... no dj, no extras... and, I had the best time ever! I loved adding the little details to my wedding... it was so much fun and so reasonable. I could go on and on about it!!!!
            Soon to be Mrs. Howell

            #26 super19

            super19
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,123 posts

              Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:23 PM

              Thank you for the review. Everything looked beautiful. Congrats!

              #27 IvanG

              IvanG
              • Vendor
              • 967 posts

                Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:23 AM

                Hola!

                My pleasure!!! Your wedding was awesome!!!!

                Congratulations again :)

                #28 ML YoungLove

                ML YoungLove
                • Member
                • 531 posts

                  Posted 27 December 2009 - 10:26 AM

                  Congrats! You looked beautiful! Thanks for the detailed review!!
                  Mrs. Young

                  #29 debbmach

                  debbmach
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,457 posts

                    Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:38 AM

                    I loved the pics of your reception! The lounge furniture was a great touch.
                    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

                    58 people booked...and counting!!!

                    #30 Erika J

                    Erika J

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,569 posts

                      Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:40 AM

                      Great Review and your slide show is fantastic!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users