Photo

Anyone use Victor or Adrian Herrera for their photography??

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 dpitre

dpitre
  • Site Supporter
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 12:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by smiranda
    Hello All - I too have booked Victor for my upcoming wedding in October 2010. Although there was some initial concern surrounding the lack of feedback on him/his services, he has been incredibly responsive to my emails and a pleasure to correspond with. If I happen to come across any feedback on his work, I will be sure to post it to this thread.

Hi smiranda- I'm a October 2010 bride also! What's your date/location?

I am in the process of booking Victor also. I've been negotiating a few contract terms with him over the past week or so and he's been very responsive/flexible. Although I too thought the 50% down payment was steep, I'm ok with it, but I definitely had the final payment date changed to the day of the wedding. Victor was fine with this along as the payment is in cash (just sent him an email making sure money order was ok.)
    He has been very easy to work with so far and quote me a very reasonable price for only the items I wanted. I can't wait til someone posts a review of him! Good luck everyone!

#22 angelov321

angelov321
    • 548 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:17 PM

Hi all! Ive been looking at Victors work also and would like to know why are Adrians prices almost half the price of Victors? Adrian obviously takes great photos so Im just a little curious. It seems too good to be true.

#23 candicemarie

candicemarie
      • 271 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by angelov321
        Hi all! Ive been looking at Victors work also and would like to know why are Adrians prices almost half the price of Victors? Adrian obviously takes great photos so Im just a little curious. It seems too good to be true.
        From what I can gather about it, Victor is more because he is more experienced and the business owner, and Adrian is cheaper bc he has less experience and is an associate photographer, or whatever you call it.

#24 Jenny310

Jenny310
        • 245 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:56 PM

I just booked Victor for my wedding on Nov 27th. His work looks amazing! I had some issues with my contract as well but Adrian which was who I was emailing with was very responsive.

I was wondering how many hours are you all booking them for and what do you plan to do about video if anything?

#25 jawhite77

jawhite77
          • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:47 PM

I was thinking of also booking Victor since he prices are so reasonable and he is available for our date. Is anyone concerned about a language barrier? I don't speak spanish and I am just worried about making sure to get the pictures I want and getting feedback from the photographer while he is shooting. Any thoughts, or experiences from anyone?

#26 cvdelros

cvdelros
            • 10 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:01 PM

Hello all - sorry for the late reply! We are using Victor for our 6/12/10 wedding in the Hilton Cancun. Victor has amazing work for a decent price. He is the "hidden gem" if you will... I also hired Playa Weddings as our videographers and their work is really unique and amazing. When they heard that Victor was our photographer they said "Oh, you have really good taste. His work is great." So for another highly talented and reputable artist/vendor to comment on his work; that means a lot! The services/prices we ended up with for Victor are very close to what he has on his website.

On another note - do any of you have a good florist to recommend? Ours just bailed on us...

#27 candicemarie

candicemarie
              • 271 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jenny310
                I just booked Victor for my wedding on Nov 27th. His work looks amazing! I had some issues with my contract as well but Adrian which was who I was emailing with was very responsive.

I was wondering how many hours are you all booking them for and what do you plan to do about video if anything?
                We're just doing 4hrs bc I'm not interested in doing the "getting ready" pics. I'm a really private person so I know I wouldn't be comfortable w/all that.
                We're not doing a videographer, either. Not in the budget
                Hello all - sorry for the late reply! We are using Victor for our 6/12/10 wedding in the Hilton Cancun. Victor has amazing work for a decent price. He is the "hidden gem" if you will... I also hired Playa Weddings as our videographers and their work is really unique and amazing. When they heard that Victor was our photographer they said "Oh, you have really good taste. His work is great." So for another highly talented and reputable artist/vendor to comment on his work; that means a lot! The services/prices we ended up with for Victor are very close to what he has on his website.

On another note - do any of you have a good florist to recommend? Ours just bailed on us...
                Thanks for the info!! That's good to know!
                Sorry, I don't have a florist for you bc I just decided to do a DIY real touch bouquets to save on the $$$. Good luck!!!

#28 aliceo

aliceo
                • 47 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:12 PM

Hi ladies - I am in the process of booking... Do any of you who have had your weddings mind posting some feedback? I hope everything went well for you all?

#29 angelov321

angelov321
                  • 548 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:19 PM

Just booked Adrian for my wedding!!! So excited! :)

#30 msglave

msglave
                    • 933 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:04 AM

Thread bumping-
                      The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                      Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                      www.jadicaandraveyn.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users