Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
candicemarie

Anyone use Victor or Adrian Herrera for their photography??

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiranda View Post
Hello All - I too have booked Victor for my upcoming wedding in October 2010. Although there was some initial concern surrounding the lack of feedback on him/his services, he has been incredibly responsive to my emails and a pleasure to correspond with. If I happen to come across any feedback on his work, I will be sure to post it to this thread.

Hi smiranda- I'm a October 2010 bride also! What's your date/location?

I am in the process of booking Victor also. I've been negotiating a few contract terms with him over the past week or so and he's been very responsive/flexible. Although I too thought the 50% down payment was steep, I'm ok with it, but I definitely had the final payment date changed to the day of the wedding. Victor was fine with this along as the payment is in cash (just sent him an email making sure money order was ok.)
He has been very easy to work with so far and quote me a very reasonable price for only the items I wanted. I can't wait til someone posts a review of him! Good luck everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all! Ive been looking at Victors work also and would like to know why are Adrians prices almost half the price of Victors? Adrian obviously takes great photos so Im just a little curious. It seems too good to be true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelov321 View Post
Hi all! Ive been looking at Victors work also and would like to know why are Adrians prices almost half the price of Victors? Adrian obviously takes great photos so Im just a little curious. It seems too good to be true.
From what I can gather about it, Victor is more because he is more experienced and the business owner, and Adrian is cheaper bc he has less experience and is an associate photographer, or whatever you call it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just booked Victor for my wedding on Nov 27th. His work looks amazing! I had some issues with my contract as well but Adrian which was who I was emailing with was very responsive.

 

I was wondering how many hours are you all booking them for and what do you plan to do about video if anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking of also booking Victor since he prices are so reasonable and he is available for our date. Is anyone concerned about a language barrier? I don't speak spanish and I am just worried about making sure to get the pictures I want and getting feedback from the photographer while he is shooting. Any thoughts, or experiences from anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all - sorry for the late reply! We are using Victor for our 6/12/10 wedding in the Hilton Cancun. Victor has amazing work for a decent price. He is the "hidden gem" if you will... I also hired Playa Weddings as our videographers and their work is really unique and amazing. When they heard that Victor was our photographer they said "Oh, you have really good taste. His work is great." So for another highly talented and reputable artist/vendor to comment on his work; that means a lot! The services/prices we ended up with for Victor are very close to what he has on his website.

 

On another note - do any of you have a good florist to recommend? Ours just bailed on us...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny310 View Post
I just booked Victor for my wedding on Nov 27th. His work looks amazing! I had some issues with my contract as well but Adrian which was who I was emailing with was very responsive.

I was wondering how many hours are you all booking them for and what do you plan to do about video if anything?
We're just doing 4hrs bc I'm not interested in doing the "getting ready" pics. I'm a really private person so I know I wouldn't be comfortable w/all that.
We're not doing a videographer, either. Not in the budget sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvdelros View Post
Hello all - sorry for the late reply! We are using Victor for our 6/12/10 wedding in the Hilton Cancun. Victor has amazing work for a decent price. He is the "hidden gem" if you will... I also hired Playa Weddings as our videographers and their work is really unique and amazing. When they heard that Victor was our photographer they said "Oh, you have really good taste. His work is great." So for another highly talented and reputable artist/vendor to comment on his work; that means a lot! The services/prices we ended up with for Victor are very close to what he has on his website.

On another note - do any of you have a good florist to recommend? Ours just bailed on us...
Thanks for the info!! That's good to know!
Sorry, I don't have a florist for you bc I just decided to do a DIY real touch bouquets to save on the $$$. Good luck!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ladies - I am in the process of booking... Do any of you who have had your weddings mind posting some feedback? I hope everything went well for you all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • $400.00 OBO Beautiful dress. Never worn. Tags still attached. Only alteration was a bustle put on the back. Slip included.  Kept in bag. Smoke free home.    
    • I have beautiful never used Real Touch flowers for sale.  NEVER USED  $450 OBO for all! 1 Bride Bouquet 6 Bridesmaids Bouquets 3 Corsages 5 Boutonnieres   Please comment or email me at melissatatalovich@hotmail.com for more information    
    • Paradisus is actually notorious for doing this and we have to fight with them all the time to get the rates lowered. Are you using a TA to assist you?
    • Moon palace cancun offers Sikh priest. Janina Mendoza in weddings was very nice and able to help me.. suggest to contact her.
    • First of all congrats!!! Costa Rica is a magical place for a wedding  Are you working with a travel agency for your rooms? If not, I would highly encourage you to do so because an agent can often help you get in contact with the wedding department to get that conversation/communication going. I would suggest working with Wright Travel Agency, the official agency of this forum. These agents are specialist in destination weddings and have access to great promotions and group perks in addition to being able to secure the best rates for your group. Best of all the agency does not charge any fees to use their service, but it will take a load off your plate not having to worry about arrangements for travel for you and your guests. Shoot an email over to info@wrighttravelagency.com and one of the team members will get back to you and get the ball rolling for your group and the wedding department! Best wishes!!!
  • Topics

×