Sign in to follow this  
nickyandnando

Cabo San Lucas Wedding Location

Hola, my fiance and I are looking to get married in cabo san lucas jan 2011, we want to stay at an all inclusive so far we are looking at dreams, melia cabo real, or the riu. does anyone have any input on these properties? thanks in advance cheers,

Hi Nicky, well you came to the right place, this forum started out as a cabo wedding forum, so we have reviews, pictures, vendor recommendations, you name it on just about everywhere in Cabo. I was also married in cabo (Sheration) and it's just beautiful there. Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the forum

Welcome! There is a ton of information on all of those resorts in the forum - just do a search and you'll find everything you need! I was just married in Cabo in October at Dreams and it was AWESOME!

Happy Planning cheesy.gif

Congratulations on your big day!! :) Its always great to see another Vancouverite on the forums! (I'm in White Rock, but hey close enough) lol

There are a lot of awesome people here that can't wait to help you out! Just holla if you need anything! :)