Photo

I'm in tears!!!! I can't believe someone would be so mean!!!!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Jenn103110

Jenn103110
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:25 PM

That is awful! I know how you feel tho. One of my fiance's best friend's girlfriend was pissed off that we got engaged before they did. Instead of being happy for us she slammed the door and wouldn't talk to any of us about the wedding. People are ingnorant and we just have to learn to say "screw you" and forget about it. Don't let it ruin the happiest day of your life!!

#42 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
    • 546 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:19 PM

Ladies, you have all been great in your support! Thanks so much! I'm feeling much better lately about the comment.
      What a pathetic person they must be!

#43 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:10 AM

Dang!!! That is pretty rude!!! Remember what goes around comes around!!!

#44 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:46 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by diamondpooch
          Now, to top it all off, my FI grandmother told me she can't come to the wedding today through tears! She says she is just too old to make the trip! We had no idea this would happen and now I feel so horrible that she won't be there! She is old but still very active so I had no idea that her not going was even a concern. Baaah, could anything else go wrong?
          Oh girl I feel you on that. My grandparents are not going and I am sad because my grandma was my nanny until I was 9 years old. I am trying to figure out how I can include her in the wedding. I'm even thinking if we should get married at the court and have her as one of our witnesses. My big thing is that I want that moment when the justice of peace say "i declare you husband and wife". I don't know. I understand how you feel!

#45 Rainfall

Rainfall
          • 165 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:50 PM

Im sorry that happened to you. Some people just don't know how to express jealously other than being a jerk.

#46 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
            • 445 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:02 PM

Do you know who wrote the comment and can you delete it?
              Cristi & Jamie
              http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users