Photo

Jo's (jmb0902) DT Planning Thread... Enjoy! **Pic Heavy**

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#81 Cindy*

Cindy*
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:54 PM

Wow, it all looks amazing! Thanks for sharing. Your photos are beautiful by the way. I love the ones in the cave!!

#82 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
    • 436 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

Everything looks great!

#83 Mischaka

Mischaka
      • 969 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

great thread!!!!!!!!!!! and your FG was super cute!!!

#84 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
        • 445 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 04:16 PM

Thank you for sharing and this is great stuff!
          Cristi & Jamie
          http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#85 swong

swong
          • 169 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:46 PM

wonderful planning, I love your wedding site, so well decorated!! And your flower girl is soooooooo cute!! Congrats again!
            Scarlett

#86 march132010

march132010
            • 1,057 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:00 PM

I agree with all the ladies, everything looks amazing :) I <3 your FG so freaking cute....

#87 nbills511

nbills511
              • 164 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:38 PM

wow...this is one of the best planning threads I've come across! Thank you so much for sharing all of your ideas and templates....they are going to be very useful in my planning!! Congratulations on a gorgeous wedding as well!

I'm from Charlotte, NC and we head down to Charleston all the time!! Heading there next month for the cooper river bridge run!! Such a great city :)

#88 jmb0902

jmb0902
                • 496 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nbills511
                  wow...this is one of the best planning threads I've come across! Thank you so much for sharing all of your ideas and templates....they are going to be very useful in my planning!! Congratulations on a gorgeous wedding as well!

I'm from Charlotte, NC and we head down to Charleston all the time!! Heading there next month for the cooper river bridge run!! Such a great city :)
                  Thank you! I'm just trying to help everyone as much as I've been helped!

Good luck with the Bridge Run! We have a lot of friends coming in to town for it too - we'll be in Italy this year so we won't be able to enjoy it... but I think Italy's a pretty good alternative :) haha

#89 nbills511

nbills511
                  • 164 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jmb0902
                    Thank you! I'm just trying to help everyone as much as I've been helped!

Good luck with the Bridge Run! We have a lot of friends coming in to town for it too - we'll be in Italy this year so we won't be able to enjoy it... but I think Italy's a pretty good alternative :) haha
                    Oh wow...Italy!! Definitely a good alternative...hope you have a great trip :)

#90 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
                    • 323 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:22 AM

Fantastic thread. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users