Photo

Jo's (jmb0902) DT Planning Thread... Enjoy! **Pic Heavy**

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#111 chong

chong
  • 360 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:22 PM

Oh wow... can I just say this is the most helpful wedding planning thread I have read so far! I cannot believe I missed this thread all this time. My wedding is coming up so soon and I was so stressed out about saving money and trying to do things myself. I love love your DIY stuff. Thank you so much for posting wonderful templates and links. I will be using all of them shamelessly. Thanks again for the wonderful information and I am hoping I can pull it through without having a major breakdown. Thanks again!!!
    Chong

#112 jmb0902

jmb0902
    • 496 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:12 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by chong
      Oh wow... can I just say this is the most helpful wedding planning thread I have read so far! I cannot believe I missed this thread all this time. My wedding is coming up so soon and I was so stressed out about saving money and trying to do things myself. I love love your DIY stuff. Thank you so much for posting wonderful templates and links. I will be using all of them shamelessly. Thanks again for the wonderful information and I am hoping I can pull it through without having a major breakdown. Thanks again!!!
      Chong
      I'm so glad you were able to use some things from my wedding - that's what all of this is for! I would have never been able to be so organized and have such a wonderful wedding without everyone's help here on the forum =)

#113 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
      • 162 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:29 AM

I love the cookies and his ring very original
        KB

#114 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
        • 232 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:34 AM

Thanks so much for this planning thread! I'm also getting married at DT! I love your hair!! Was it done by Trinidad at the spa? (it seems she does everyones!)

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#115 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
          • 293 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:17 AM

this thread is amazing! so helpful, thank you so much....why cant i see your wedding pics? I want to see the TTD ones everyone is talking about...

#116 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
            • 293 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:18 AM

oh jeez, of course as soon as i write that, i found the link for the pics...sorry! your pics are beautiful!

#117 jmb0902

jmb0902
              • 496 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:00 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by pineapplebride
                Thanks so much for this planning thread! I'm also getting married at DT! I love your hair!! Was it done by Trinidad at the spa? (it seems she does everyones!)
                I honestly have no clue who did my hair... 3 of us got our hair done at the same time, and I think everyone's turned out great - sorry I don't have a name for you! I would suggest bringing in some pictures though... that helped a lot I think =)

#118 L&C In Love

L&C In Love
                • 245 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:49 PM

This is a great planning thread, your wedding looked great! Thank you so much for sharing!

#119 luckyu17

luckyu17
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:54 PM

awww everything looks BEAUTIFUL :) great job with everything :)

#120 honeyb73

honeyb73
                    • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

Thanks so much for sharing, especially all your templates! Congrats, best of lucky.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users