New Show on TLC: Four Weddings

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 QueenDiva

• 521 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by SouthernSweetie
    I'm hoping to see a change in the format for Four Weddings to make it more fair. Have you guys noticed the DRASTIC difference in budgets for the four brides I also think that to level the playing field, they should have three to four engaged women that are not competing in that round to judge. Their opinions would be more unbiased.

The weddings at least need to be in the same budget ballpark. Anything more than $5,000 difference is obviously giving an advantage - especially for things like venue and food. It would be so much more interesting to see what four different brides could do with the same budget.
    I thought that at first too until I saw one particular episode where a diy bride on a tight budget actually won! I can't remember which episode since I DVR them all and erase them as soon as I see it, but I think it was the bride that had the loft wedding??

#32 bsf&jpg

• 222 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

I agree with SouthernSweetie. It just doesnt seem fair. Especially if the winner is the one who always has the more lavish wedding. duh! obviously they can afford the honeymoon over the others who had a more sincere wedding.
      no fair.
      BUT......... still fun to watch :)

#33 LChavez

• 159 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:41 AM

I love all the TLC wedding shows!

#34 MrsJones2Be

• 311 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:37 PM

I loved the show, it was nice to see how other brides compared to each other. Things that one bride would find important another wouldn't. Definitely a great show.
          MRS JONES 2 BE!

#35 miss_delerium

• 543 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:51 PM

I liked watching that show too, but I do agree with the unfairness. They should all be in and around the same budget! I also like the idea of having girls who are engaged, but not competing judging for a more unbiased score.

#36 SusanJeff2008

• 160 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:56 PM

I love this show and my FI loved it more than me, he records it. Love the TLC wedding shows!

#37 Sunshinybride

• 74 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

I heart this show.Gives you so many different ideas and weddings of all budgets

#38 RacheleLynn

• 23 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

I love this show - even fiance is in on it - Who is going to win the honeymoon they have been dreaming of...

#39 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
                  • 270 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

I love this show. However, I think that they should group people of around the same budget on each episode. I don't think its fair for a 5k wedding to compete with at 70k wedding. that is just unreasonable.

#40 SammyAnna

• 160 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:35 PM

I love this show... this and Bridezillas have become my new addictions :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users