Photo

Tait Boudair Photography gets 5 stars

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 big3n09

big3n09
  • 616 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:23 AM

Hello All, I just wanted to put it out there that Erica at Tait Boudoir Photography is sooooo GOOD. Although, I am not getting married anymore I had already planned a private party for me and my friends and I had it Sunday. We had major fun and Erica was so good and helpful. We were already pretty comfortable because mostly everybody knew each other but she also helped us. She knew all the poses and ways to get good shots. I would recommend her to anyone. If she is gonna be in your area or you can get to her I believe she is worth it. Her work online looks good if you want to start there but she also bought books with her for us to look at and she does hella good work. I can't wait for my pics to get back cause I just know they're gonna be NICE and SEXY! Just in case anyone is looking for boudoir photography.......my suggestion!
    4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#2 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 12:18 PM

Awesome!!! Glad to hear you had a blast!!!
      Hello All, I just wanted to put it out there that Erica at Tait Boudoir Photography is sooooo GOOD. Although, I am not getting married anymore I had already planned a private party for me and my friends and I had it Sunday. We had major fun and Erica was so good and helpful. We were already pretty comfortable because mostly everybody knew each other but she also helped us. She knew all the poses and ways to get good shots. I would recommend her to anyone. If she is gonna be in your area or you can get to her I believe she is worth it. Her work online looks good if you want to start there but she also bought books with her for us to look at and she does hella good work. I can't wait for my pics to get back cause I just know they're gonna be NICE and SEXY! Just in case anyone is looking for boudoir photography.......my suggestion!

#3 debbmach

debbmach
      • 1,457 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:32 PM

Thanks for the info. I'm having a ttd session with her this spring so It's always reassuring to hear good reviews!
        http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#4 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
        • 417 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:36 PM

I have also looked at her work...great!

#5 Boo

Boo
          • 785 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:02 PM

Sounds great - I am debating to have it as a wedding present to the soon to be hubby - the idea is def. growing on me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users