Sign in to follow this  
big3n09

Tait Boudair Photography gets 5 stars

Hello All, I just wanted to put it out there that Erica at Tait Boudoir Photography is sooooo GOOD. Although, I am not getting married anymore I had already planned a private party for me and my friends and I had it Sunday. We had major fun and Erica was so good and helpful. We were already pretty comfortable because mostly everybody knew each other but she also helped us. She knew all the poses and ways to get good shots. I would recommend her to anyone. If she is gonna be in your area or you can get to her I believe she is worth it. Her work online looks good if you want to start there but she also bought books with her for us to look at and she does hella good work. I can't wait for my pics to get back cause I just know they're gonna be NICE and SEXY! Just in case anyone is looking for boudoir photography.......my suggestion!

Awesome!!! Glad to hear you had a blast!!! smile29.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by big3n09 View Post
Hello All, I just wanted to put it out there that Erica at Tait Boudoir Photography is sooooo GOOD. Although, I am not getting married anymore I had already planned a private party for me and my friends and I had it Sunday. We had major fun and Erica was so good and helpful. We were already pretty comfortable because mostly everybody knew each other but she also helped us. She knew all the poses and ways to get good shots. I would recommend her to anyone. If she is gonna be in your area or you can get to her I believe she is worth it. Her work online looks good if you want to start there but she also bought books with her for us to look at and she does hella good work. I can't wait for my pics to get back cause I just know they're gonna be NICE and SEXY! Just in case anyone is looking for boudoir photography.......my suggestion!