purple and green wedding combo?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 futuremrswalls

• 77 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:16 PM

Forgot to mention to go to theknot.com and look at the ideas they have under green weddings and then you can narrow it to purple/green. They have some great pictures!

#22 Jules23

• 182 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:18 PM

Purple and Green are my wedding colours! Purple is my favourite colour and had a hard time deciding for a more tropical feel so i chose green! Its going to be dark purple and a pistachio green.

#23 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:33 PM

I love green and purple together (I'm actually using those to decorate my clinic in), I know how you feel with the weird responses to your wedding colors though, I actually had someone "eww" my wedding colors, but you know what it's whatever you want it's your wedding and I think they're beautiful together!
        Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#24 loua4

• 397 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:23 PM

I think it would work. its kinda 80's but it does work. One of my best friends just got married in sept that passed and she did a dark teal (tealness from alfred angelo) and purple and it was so beautiful :) Good luck!

#25 Chapa

• 88 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:51 PM

I am going purple and clover green!

#26 rae12vb

• 168 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:36 AM

I am also using eggplant and green for my wedding in August.  Do you have any photos?

Originally Posted by Vallarta_2009 

My bridesmaids are wearing a really nice dark purple (eggplant) and their having green spider mum bouquets wrapped in purple satin. Most of my table decor is in the deep purple and the green (chartreuse) will be used as accents in the flower arrangements.

I think both colours will pop against the blue of the ocean and their nice rich colours which gives it an elegant but funky feel.

If you like it, go for it! Who cares what others think!

Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!

#27 sandjmod

• 17 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:29 AM

I'm going with eggplant, pistachio green and persimmon (orangy-red). I love reading about everyone's color selections!

#28 Jacki7896

• 195 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:39 AM

I am also doing dark purple and emerald green, and someone told me it was just mardi gras colors.  Oh well, its what I liked and I think it is pretty, so who cares!   My main color is the emerald green, but my flowers are purple orchids.  I love it. 

#29 torilynnsmith

• 1,748 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:57 AM

I think purple and green look great together!!! Can't wait to see some pictures!

#30 melino

• 16 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:00 AM

I think the purple and green combo is so much fun.  I am doing a little twist I went with Aqua instead of the green.  I think they are a perfect combination for the Caribbean. The only thing is I cant find too many pictures of the color combo. Please send any pictures or link my way, thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users