Photo

Jess' Dreams PV, Dazzling Details, Iglesia de Guadalupe, and Banana Cantina Review

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#51 AZKimberly

AZKimberly
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

I need to be realistic with my wedding planning, approximately how much should I budget to have an amazing and beautiful wedding like yours?

#52 Sealed with Spice

Sealed with Spice
    • 25 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:16 PM

Jess, we heard that your wedding already came out in the magazine - true? Did we miss it?

#53 AishaB

AishaB
      • 2,350 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:00 PM

Thanks for the review. I am so happy that you guys had a wonderful time and that your day was beautiful. Congrats and thanks for sharing!
        BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#54 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:52 PM

Hi Kimberly, if you include everything (favors, DJ, coordinator, transportation, dance floor, cake, food, decorations, etc. etc. etc) I'd say about $230 per person. I'm really guessing here though and that doesn't include the fireworks as I'm not sure how much those were since they were a surprise.

Sealed with a Spice - not yet! We will be in the Fall issue of Destination I Do magazine. There is one picture of us and our wedding party in the June issue of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons magazine though.

#55 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
          • 319 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jess
            Hi Kimberly, if you include everything (favors, DJ, coordinator, transportation, dance floor, cake, food, decorations, etc. etc. etc) I'd say about $230 per person. I'm really guessing here though and that doesn't include the fireworks as I'm not sure how much those were since they were a surprise.

Sealed with a Spice - not yet! We will be in the Fall issue of Destination I Do magazine. There is one picture of us and our wedding party in the June issue of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons magazine though.
            Jess I saw your pictures in Destination Weddings Magazine!!! I loved it!!
            Your pics are amazing! I wish there was a Dazzling Details in Puerto Vallarta. That was the main reason I was looking at Puerto Vallarta to begin with : Dazzling Details and Iglesia de Guadalupe!! BOTH INCREDIBLE!!!

Where did you get your groomsmen boutteniers (sp)?

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#56 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:29 PM

aww thanks :)...DD is in PV...do you mean Riviera Maya?

I got them from etsy. Here is the seller, she was great and will make them in your colors!:
              http://www.etsy.com/shop/JloveS

#57 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
              • 319 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jess
                aww thanks :)...DD is in PV...do you mean Riviera Maya?

I got them from etsy. Here is the seller, she was great and will make them in your colors!:
                http://www.etsy.com/shop/JloveS
                Thanks Jess!! Yes I meant that I wish they were in Riviera Maya! You lucked out witht the church and them by doing it there! Congrats again! I loved seeing your wedding featured in the magazine.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#58 Erica&Rohan2011

Erica&Rohan2011
                • 35 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:48 PM

Hi Jess!

I loved your review and your pics were absolutely breathtaking!  I think I want DD to do my wedding as well!

#59 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
                  • 323 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

jess, you got to let us know when the fall magazine is out so we can check it out. I am not sure if we get the magazine u p here in Canada but if you know it is on their website please post the link so we can all check it out!  I can say that I was fortunate to have seen some of your wedding..set up only as it was the day we were leaving the resort...but we are going back in a few months for our turn at it!

#60 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
                    • 194 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:07 PM

Check out Dazzling Details blog. http://thedazzlingde...s.blogspot.com/

Today they posted the magazine that Jess's wedding was featured in. Congrats Jess. Thank you for all your help.

~Lea

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users