Photo

Jess' Dreams PV, Dazzling Details, Iglesia de Guadalupe, and Banana Cantina Review

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#31 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:32 AM

wow, what a gorgeous wedding!! Congrats Jess :)
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#32 Geralyn

Geralyn
    • 2,677 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:24 AM

I dunno why I am just seeing this now but great review...the turtle release sounds amazing...def something i want to do in this lifetime

#33 mlabbe

mlabbe
      • 784 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 04:03 AM

Wow, you looked gorgeous! I'm glad that everything worked out so well, congrats!

#34 baj

baj
        • 1,555 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:09 AM

Great reveiw & pics, congrat's & thanks for sharing

#35 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by marteeca
            Hi Jess!

Thanks for the reviews, we spoke a bit via PM about the church before so appreciate that you posted a review!

I was wondering what musicians you got for your ceremony, did you use the ones provided by the church or did the coordinators organize/find them for you? I would be interested to know more about them, if you indeed had any.

Congratulations!
            Hey! We used a latin guitarist that we hired for about $350 I think. Honestly the acoustics are horrible in the Church, so if the Church ones are free I would do those. You could barely hear our Priest let alone the guitarist.

#36 sierra101010

sierra101010
            • 30 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:51 PM

Hey Jess!!
              I saw your pics when The Dazzling Details posted them and they are amazing!!! I was so excited to see them!!! Beautiful wedding!!!
              On 05.10.10 I will walk down this aisle

#37 baj

baj
              • 1,555 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:53 PM

congrat's great review & pics, thank for sharing

#38 christine&chad2010

christine&chad2010
                • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:13 PM

Thanks so much for the great information. We are getting married in PV in April and are using the Dazzling Details. They did an amazing job on your wedding and I'm hoping for equally amazing results. Thanks for the room pics too - we've been trying to figure out the real difference between the towers and this was really helpful.

Did you dine at La Palapa while you were there? We are considering it for our reheasal dinner. Also, we are considering having fireworks. Approximately how much did it cost and how long did the show last? And were they quality fireworks - i.e. did it look like a professional show?

Any help you can provide is appreciated! Thanks again for the great info.

#39 vdaybride

vdaybride
                  • 1,412 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

Your design team did a great job. I love the color combination and how the colors were consistent. You looked beautiful
                    Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#40 Jess

Jess
                    • 4,455 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 01:12 PM

Hi Christine! You will love DD. We didn't dine at La Palapa but we were going to, just never got around to it. I heard it is incredible for a rehearsal dinner, just pricey.

As far as the fireworks - it was a complete surprise that my parents set up so I'm not sure of the exact price. It was a full on professional show - probably 5 minutes long. If I had to guess I would say $5K-$10K but my parents will not tell me. It was so amazing though, everyone keeps raving about the fireworks - still! If you can do it, do it! Don't tell anyone though if you do, make it a complete surprise, it is so much better that way.

Any other questions feel free to ask :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users