Sign in to follow this  
lrdavis23

Florist Information for the DR

Hi Ladies,

I have found the link to the local florist in the DR, I have been asking my WC but they never provided me with the information, but I found it so for anyone looking here is the link :: Floristeria el Tronco ::

It is in spanish but if you call them they understand english, they are also very responsive to email as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdavis23 View Post
Hi Ladies,

I have found the link to the local florist in the DR, I have been asking my WC but they never provided me with the information, but I found it so for anyone looking here is the link :: Floristeria el Tronco ::

It is in spanish but if you call them they understand english, they are also very responsive to email as well.
LOL! Of COURSE the WC isn't going to give you that kind of information, otherwise the hotel won't be able to skim its share off the top! Just make sure you're allowed to order from outside vendors. Some hotels are really strict about that. I was married at DPC, but ordered through the florist provided by the hotel, so I don't know what would have happened if I had circumvented theirs entirely.

Thanks! I will look into using them as well. BM bouquets at the resort are $40 a pop and I want something cheaper. I am leaning toward fake flowers..