Breezes Grand Negril - Post all info/questions here!!!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 jenninjamaica

• 547 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:23 PM

Finally glad to meet some other Grand Lido/Breezes Grand Negril Brides! We are getting married there June 1, 2010 and would love to hear feedback and see photos from anyone willing to share! Our WC is Yvette and so far she has been very helpful. We were there in 2007 and had the best vacation ever. But I'm curious to see how things have changed with the re-branding. I don't really need the free mani/pedi or 24 hour room service, but I hope the quality of service is still the same!

#42 luckiestdestiny

• 22 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:06 PM

My travel agent is pushing breezes, riu, or gran bahia...so I'll make sure to check in here to see reviews...

#43 MissSimone

• 255 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

Thanks for the info!

#44 starrysim

• 349 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:40 PM

Has anyone gotten married here recently, or considering this resort?

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#45 Islandgirl910

• 594 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:54 AM

Does anyone have any updates re this resort. Whether you got married there or used it for your honeymoon? Feedback would be great! Thanks.

#46 kbc0516

• 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:04 PM

Wanted to see if anyone had any updates on this resort or photos. We are booked for April 2012.  Thank you!!!

#47 Bridetobeeeeeee

• 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:23 AM

I am getting married at Breezes Grand Negril April 2012 as well! So exciting!

#48 Bridetobeeeeeee

• 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:50 AM

I am also getting married at Breezes Grand Negril in April 2012! What day is your ceremony? We are April 19th!

#49 dragonfli

• 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:31 AM

I just returned from my January 7th wedding and posted a full review with pictures

We could not have been happier with this resort!!!

#50 lgreenberg19

• 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

We got married at Breezes Grand Negril about a month ago (Feb 27, 2013). I also wrote a thorough review of the resort and uploaded some pictures (under the Reviews section), but it doesn't look like it's up yet. I worked with Tannif (wedding coordinator) and Dainya (photographer) and they were both great. The resort is beautiful, and the wedding and reception went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend it. Thanks, Robyn for posting your review. Before I went yours was one of the few that I could find. Please send me a message if you have any specific questions--that was the killer for me was a lack of info prior to the actual event.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users