Photo

Breezes Grand Negril - Post all info/questions here!!!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:16 AM

I'm glad you had such a great time. Are you going to post some pictures? I'd love to see what i missed out on!

#32 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kerrbear
      I have just returned from 2 weeks in Jamaica....the first week we stayed at the Grand Lido and that is where we had our wedding and everyting was EXCELLENT!!! I can't say enough about this resort. The wedding co-ordinator Carlene was superb!!! Such a sweet heart!! We opted to use the Gazebo for our ceremony.....it was very private and exactly what we wanted. The entire staff at the Grand Lido were terrific!!! Not a bad word to say about any of them. They even upgraded my family's rooms so they could all be close to us.
      The resort is definately worth the money.....the nude beach is no where near the regular beach in case anyone was worried about that.
      In short...we had a fantastic wedding and i would recommend them in a heart beat!!
      I'm so happy you had a good experience! I'd love to see pictures and read a review!

#33 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
      • 672 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:26 PM

I stayed at the Grand Lido in Negril in 2001 right after the hurricane and it was amazing! We loved the food and the staff was so friendly and accomodating. I would recommend it. My best friend also got married there the week of the hurricane so her guests did a no show but the pictures were beautiful and they had a wonderful time and no regrets. The property is split where one side is clothing optional. It was an interesting experience as we opted for that side as we wanted to be away from the main area and children for that trip. We had a blast!

#34 Coconut Cream

Coconut Cream
        • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:38 AM

So, I am getting married at the Grand Lido Negril on Nov. 7, 2009. We previously stayed there in '07. It was wonderfull, staff, food, booze, etc.... While down there we met a couple that had just got married there and they were so happy. We watched they're wedding video with them and it was beautiful. I am getting nervous though because the resort is about to turn into Breezes Negril starting Nov. 1st. Has anyone had any contact with them yet about this? Our travel agent told us only a couple things would change i.e. the free pedicures and 24 hr room service. I just want it to be the same Grand Lido we enjoyed so much, and now I am second guessing this.

#35 ylime

ylime
          • 5 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 10:53 PM

We are looking into the Grand Lido as well....I am just apprehensive about the services staying higher end, when the re-branding occurs. For those who have booked, and started looking at wedding amenities, has anyone inquired about a bouquet choice that is not shown in the info they send? I would really love orchids for a bouquet!

#36 ylime

ylime
            • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:21 PM

Congrats!
              We are looking at May 2010 for our wedding at the Grand Lido....I have just started contact with the wedding coordinator, and have not seen anything about a welcome party (which I think is a great idea!!!), can you tell me where you found the info for that party? Was it set up by the wedding coordinator?

Emily

#37 potted1

potted1
              • 62 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:30 PM

Congrats! and welcome

#38 Meeka708

Meeka708
                • 31 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:58 PM

I had email the wedding co-ordinator Carlene and she had sent me pictures of the flowers they provide for the Bride.

#39 Meeka708

Meeka708
                  • 31 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:04 PM

Congrats to you!!I am also Getting Married at the Grand Lido Negril.

#40 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
                    • 572 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:07 PM

thanks for this thread! i've been looking all over for one!
                      "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users