Sign in to follow this  
purpleshells

starfish bags

dont forget girls, they will be shipped to my house and I will then have to ship to you. so there will be a shipping and handling fee. seeing that i will be paying the bulk 100 bags for shipping, it will cost $$$.

I have asked how much shipping will cost to get 100 bags to me. and I willl let you know how much the S&H will be for you from my house.

If you are interested send me your postal code and state/province so that i could check how much it will be for s&h aprox.

hey girls,

okay so the ebay member just realized I was from canada....so we are going to need an american to order them for us. right now I have 1 bride who contacted me who is from the states, so I asked her if she would like to make the order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstar83 View Post
lol.

the ones I want are 8x4x10(LENGTH x DEPTH x HEIGHT). they can ship to canada. we now have 50 left to share this purchase with.
Thanks for posting. I'm going to go with a different size since I will be using them to hand out my favours.

.... Im worried about our budget, I wanna get a nice cute bag and fill it up with goodies... but im worried it may cost.... more than I want.....

Starting to reconsider...thinking maybe cute mugs would be enuf...... i donno.....or maybe the smaller bags for just the mugs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstar83 View Post
.... Im worried about our budget, I wanna get a nice cute bag and fill it up with goodies... but im worried it may cost.... more than I want.....

Starting to reconsider...thinking maybe cute mugs would be enuf...... i donno.....or maybe the smaller bags for just the mugs..
It could start to cost alot having them sent to someone in the USA, then here to Canada. Cute bags but probably not worth it in the end.