Need your feedback: EM Weddings Photography

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
  • 226 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:54 AM

Hello everyone!

I tried to find a thread for this Platinum Vendor but I couldn't find one. I have been speaking with Enrique recently and he's been extremely helpful and quick to answer my questions. I love his work and the custom package he proposed looks okay to me so far.

I'm looking for feedback from other brides from BDW who have used his services. I got a little too excited the other day... FI is very cautious and I would appreciate your help in reassuring him.

Thanks in advance!

#2 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
    • 226 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:07 AM

Mods: this thread can be closed. No one has replied yet and the topic is no longer relevant.

#3 BeachBride10

BeachBride10
      • 169 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:50 PM

I wish I could help you out here. I too would like to hear from others about his services. I have been communicating with him also, and he has set up a nice package for us as well. I do like his work on his website, and was able to read some reviews on his blog, but when I am spending that kind of money it kind of worries me. I asked him why there were no reviews for him on the BDW forum and he said he didn't know but that he has a bride from BDW that has hired him for their wedding in PV Jan 21 which I think may be you. (Oh SHOOT just realized that's today!!!) Well anyways, I guess you will be able to give him a review. I was just going to ask you what made you decide to hire him, but I guess I will find out soon. : ) Happy Wedding Day!
        http://global.thekno...rs/tt1cd71.aspx

Bride & Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:11 PM

Hi everyone, Enrique is new to the forum and usually when people book their wedding is months away so i am sure you will hear reviews in the next few months. It doesnt help now but he is very nice and does great work.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
        • 226 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:12 AM

Should have the pictures & video this week ladies!!! Feedback will be posted afterwards in a different thread

#6 JennyTevy

JennyTevy
          • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:08 AM

Hi Ladies,

I have been talking with Enrique too, and plan to use him for our wedding in Nov. I am excited and curious to see how Amy found him and his work!

Hope the day was perfect, congrats!

Jenny

#7 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
            • 226 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:28 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JennyTevy
              Hi Ladies,

I have been talking with Enrique too, and plan to use him for our wedding in Nov. I am excited and curious to see how Amy found him and his work!

Hope the day was perfect, congrats!

Jenny
              Should be this week!! I will be sure to post once we have the final product in our paws!!

#8 Cindy*

Cindy*
              • 2,655 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:31 PM

I am looking forward to hearing your review of this photographer.

#9 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
                • 226 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Cindy*
                  I am looking forward to hearing your review of this photographer.
                  As soon as I have the photos in my hands, I will post my review! So far, he's still working on them. I will follow up on Thursday if I don't hear from him tomorrow. It will be 4 weeks since the wedding then.

#10 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
                  • 226 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:56 AM

Just got a message from Enrique. He said, and I quote, "Your photos are ready and let me tell you that they are "beautiful" I'm sure that you will love them very much :) Your video will be ready probably tomorrow."

Sooooooo excited!!! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users