Anthropolgie: Anyone else waiting really long for an online order?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sherry

• 390 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:24 PM

I was just wondering if anyone else has a pending online order from Anthropologie and is waiting longer than usual for it? I placed an order on Nov 29th, and it was supposed to take 7-10 days to deliver. I know it has only been 13 days, which I suppose isn't that much past the 10, but the thing that's concerning me is that when I pull up the tracking information, nothing appears to have happened on it since Dec 2nd. That seems like a really long time for a package to just sit at some postal office or something without at least moving to another outlet. I emailed Anthropologie about it, and they were extremely apologetic and have put a trace on the package, but apparently it could take 7-10 days to find out anything. I realize things are slower right now because of the holidays, etc., but I was just wondering if anyone else is waiting longer than usual for a package from Anthropologie. Mostly, I'm just hoping that it's a general slowness with these orders right now, which would give me hope that it's still going to come!

#2 stevensFiance

• 164 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 12:23 AM

OMG! anthropolgie is the worst!! I cant tell you how many orders ive recieved 2 weeks past the arrival date, with wrong items in there. Last year right around this time I placed an order and never even recieved it! It was christmas presents for like 5 of my friends, I was heated, I called customer service and flipped out, and that got me absoluletly no where, because they tried telling me they couldnt even find the order and even when I said ok hang on Ill give you my order number they still had no record of it. It wasnt until 7 phone calls later and speaking with a general manager that I was finally refunded, and they had the nerve to ask if I still wanted the items. I told them to f off!
      good luck

He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users