Sign in to follow this  
LadyTrunck

I'm getting a puppy!!

Just remember that sometimes you'll probably want to send him off somewhere when he drives you bananas but once you have a dog you'll never want to go back to being dog-less. A dog will love you unconditionally, even when you leave him for hours to go to work. It's wonderful (even when you come home and he's eaten your couch, your shoes, your flooring AND maybe left you a little poop).

nsimpson- his name is Crosby. That is the name that they gave him, but I thought it was very fitting

tranceangel- awwwww, he can eat anything he wants but PLEASE stay away from the shoes!!!! wink.gif

omg, ADORABLE!!!

Make sure to keep anything valuable out of his reach! I had to have a few heels replaced on my shoes... and a brand new kenneth cole camera case SHREDDED the very day I got it... and so many other casualties to the puppy teeth! lol

Good luck, they are the best companion, you will love every minute!

Alright Ladies-

I have had the precious angel for a week, and you all were right! I love love love having him, even though I have to watch him 24/7 (except when I'm at work, he has a play area) and I haven't been able to even think about TOUCHING the computer to stay up to date on my beloved forum!

Best Christmas present EVER!!