Photo

costco roses on sale july 16th -22nd

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MERRYME

MERRYME
  • 324 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:28 PM

I don't know if any one is getting married in Cabo on those dates.

I was just at the Cabo Costco over the weekend and they gave me their cupon book. I didn't even look through it until later on but they have a 2x1 coupon for their roses. I think the cost of the roses was $150 pesos for 2 dozen? They had some really pretty colors. I just quickly glansed at them but they had orange, red, white, pinks and a gorgeous red with yellow. They didn't have many bunches of each color but if someone wanted to mix colors ie: reds & oranges or pinks and whites it would work.
    Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
    22nd of December 2006

#2 MERRYME

MERRYME
    • 324 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:31 PM

BTW:

They also had Veuve Clicquot Champagne for $60 dls.
      Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
      22nd of December 2006

#3 Clussy75

Clussy75
      • 533 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:14 PM

I was actually going to ask Mariana at Dreams about their take on bringing in Costco roses but if anyone on here knows, can you chime in? I was hoping to get some red and orange colored roses at the local Costco down there and use the petals for table decor. Is this allowed or are you supposed to go through Dreams or a flower vendor (comissionable to Dreams) for this or can you supply your own for this sort of thing?
        Claudia & Sean
        11/11/07

#4 EDYTA

EDYTA
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:10 AM

Costco is the way to go for roses...I had all roses at my toronto reception and we got 700 roses for $500, that's super cheap..so for anyone considering roses go to costco

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users