Photo

Anyone addicted to spinning?!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 damaris

damaris
  • 462 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 04:07 PM

At first its looks intimidating. But trust me an hour goes by super quick. It helps if they are playing great music, and like Kuteliya said it's all seat positioning. I find that once the classes start you're not seated much.
    65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#12 moonpalacebride

moonpalacebride
    • 202 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:44 PM

I love this thread! I teach spinning and LOVE IT! And no matter what my butt will never adjust to the pain. No amount of padding seems to help, but I'll take it!

Spinning is the most intense exercise I have ever done by far (the first class I did, I burnt 700cals in 50min!).

It's great because no matter what level you are, you set the intensity and make that class your own. You never have to worry about the people around you because as most of you know, spinners are pretty hardcore about their classes!

Have fun ladies!!

#13 moonpalacebride

moonpalacebride
      • 202 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:44 PM

I love this thread! I teach spinning and LOVE IT! And no matter what my butt will never adjust to the pain. No amount of padding seems to help, but I'll take it!

Spinning is the most intense exercise I have ever done by far (the first class I did, I burnt 700cals in 50min!).

It's great because no matter what level you are, you set the intensity and make that class your own. You never have to worry about the people around you because as most of you know, spinners are pretty hardcore about their classes!

Have fun ladies!!

#14 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:12 PM

K ladies its Friday!!! So i want a roll call , who gave spinning a whirl this week? How was your experience?! Remember focus is key and consistency will definitely make it easier!

#15 damaris

damaris
          • 462 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:39 PM

I didn't spin this week I did try Bikram Yoga, that's the one with the heated room. Awesome!

#16 moonpalacebride

moonpalacebride
            • 202 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:48 PM

I've taught 1 class this week, and I'm attending a 2hr spinning/bootcamp class tomorrow. Should be seriously tough but I'm looking forward to it

#17 moonpalacebride

moonpalacebride
              • 202 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:48 PM

I do Bikram's too, was that your first time? It's definitely for an acquired taste hey?

#18 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 05:49 PM

Damaris - That sounds nice!!! I recently started doing yoga this past year due to my FMIL(shes insane in the yoga and pilates department! lol)...To be honest i really enjoy it. Did the heated room help alot with the flexibility?? Was it like a free facial for your body?!! Descriptions hahaha It sounds awesome!

Moon- I did a 2 hr spinning bootcamp last week it was so much fun. We started with a group of 30 spinners at the end 6 were left!

#19 damaris

damaris
                  • 462 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:07 PM

Actually when I first walked in the heat was unbearable. I told myself there is no way I can do 90 min of this. After 15 minutes I felt so good. It all came down to the breathing and the stretches felt so good. And yes the heat helps you stretch deeper. I swear I think I sweated 5lbs lol

#20 damaris

damaris
                    • 462 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:09 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by moonpalacebride
                      I've taught 1 class this week, and I'm attending a 2hr spinning/bootcamp class tomorrow. Should be seriously tough but I'm looking forward to it
                      Yes it was my first time and I will say at firstthe clothing or lack there of on some people took me by surprise lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users