Photo

What are your wedding colors / wedding theme?

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#71 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
  • 222 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tifany
    Fuchsia and teal here. I went back and forth on it for a while. Lucky for me FI will sign off on just about anything. :)

I was going for this originally but the guys didnt want teal. boo!
    so then I said Orange and Fuchsia; was shot down for that too!
    So we all decided on a nice aquamarine top for the guys with khakis and d.brwn leather sandals.
    My BMs will wear a nice coral, or pink chiffon (I THINK) If I can find nice dresses for them.
    after I find the dresses, I will begin to order all the decor. Need it to match of course. :)

#72 midnight24

midnight24
    • 754 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:32 AM

we are having a peacock colored theme wedding .... black, blue, green, browns

BM's are wearing black dresses, carrying green hydragenas hand tied bouquet with blue satin ribbon and peacock feather in it.

the GM's are wearing black shirts, light beige pants, with a peacock boutinierre with blue satin ribbon

the hints of actual peacock feathers are subtle, not over done.

#73 pinktigerlily

pinktigerlily
      • 19 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:12 AM

My colors are tropical pink (fuschia), Island blue (turquoise/ aqua), and sand (khaki). Our theme (don't laugh cuz its borderline corny but it fits us) is "A Perfect Pair". I am using flip flops to carry out the theme.

#74 MyBlueyes

MyBlueyes
        • 8 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:53 AM

Blue and green are our colors.. So something like aqua blue with a light green color. We really dont have a theme. Unless, the word FUN is a theme :)

#75 AishaB

AishaB
          • 2,350 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:55 PM

My colors are plum/aubergine, creamy blush, coral and turquoise. I had to change my colors a bit because my venue has black and white checkered floors and tiffany blue walls. So I will be subtly working in these colors in the centerpieces etc. It sounds kind of busy but it actually works.
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#76 JanineA

JanineA
            • 2,482 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:48 PM

My colors are plum/aubergine, peonies pink, ivory and silver with a few accents of bright green. The BMs dresses are plum, their flowers are ivory with bright green mums. The guys are wearing tan linen suits, still trying to find the perfect tie (they don't want pink ties and I refuse to let them get ivory it looks to boring, haven't found a plum tie or green that looks good and goes). My dress is ivory, my bouquet are variations of plum colors with peonies and mums. The silver and green are really more accent colors.

#77 richarsd

richarsd
              • 331 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by purpleshells
                tourqoise and white and beige....starfsh!
                Purpleshells, we have the same colours and theme!! You have great taste

Since your wedding date has passed, do you have any pictures? I'd love to see it all pulled together.

#78 mexico102

mexico102
                • 300 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 03:45 PM

fuschia and orange with a little pale yellow!

#79 KGirl99

KGirl99
                  • 189 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:51 PM

My main motif is apple green and then using olive green as an accent color.

#80 natalie1987

natalie1987
                    • 201 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

I always wanted Black for my wedding but not sure now that I am having a destination wedding..any opinions on Black for a destination wedding in punta cana?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users