Photo

What are your wedding colors / wedding theme?

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#141 dreamweaver

dreamweaver
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

I've decided to do yellow and grey... I'm having a hard time trying to incorporate another colour.

Hi! Congrats! When are you getting married? I've also decided on yellow and grey......other colors I've considered adding are either purple, a royal blue or an aqua blue. This bouquet gave me the inspiration for aqua: Posted Image

#142 Sharee

Sharee
    • Banned
    • 22 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:22 AM

The two are beautiful!

#143 BHamilton

BHamilton
      • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

We just finished picking our wedding colors. I know Brides generally pick since it is mostly our vision, but I asked my fiance and we came to the agreement of Deep Purple and a Aqua and our theme is a beach theme since we are getting married on the beach. We are going to the wedding store ( Davids Bridal) to see the colors we picked together to make sure its the blue we want. We picked some rough colors and theme. 

#144 Kaiden1215

Kaiden1215
        • 40 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

My colors are magenta, purple, and silver. My dress will be white and I am currently undecided on what the men will wear. I want my wedding to be semi formal but lots of fun and sort of over the top because I am not having at AHR so with an 8k budget I am going to try and get the most bang for my buck!

#145 Jenn Needham

Jenn Needham
          • 49 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:08 AM

We are doing something a bit different then what I’ve seen for a beach wedding.  We are doing PINK TONES AND GOLD.  We will also have some white accents.

I absolutely love the palette and think it exudes luxury.  My FI is Indian so gold is very traditional they usually pair it with red but to give it a twist and also add my favorite colour we have decided to do pink.  But not just one colour of pink, a variety of pinks!

I’ve found a pink (blush) dress for my wedding dress so my bridesmaids are going to wear white or gold dresses (they are choosing their own dress)

I just love that nothing about our wedding is going to be predictable!  What do you guys think?  I’ve attached photos of my inspiration!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users