Photo

What I would and wouldn't do again...

• Please log in to reply
831 replies to this topic

#661 kthun

kthun
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:16 PM

So happy that I found this thread!  Many of you have said that you are glad that you did the OOT bags but not many people have mentioned what they put in them that was so great.  I really want to add useful items but I don't want to spend a ton either.  I'm also trying to make it to Mexico with out 6 bags of luggage!

#662 Peach

Peach
    • 1,293 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:21 PM

I did it! I read all 67 pages, and I want to say, THANK YOU. I can already feel myself stressing over the simplicity of the dresses I am looking at online... and then I read about so many brides who are happy that they had a simple one. The biggest thing is hearing all the complainers and whiners and feeling bullied about people trying to talk me out of a DW.... thank you so much to all those who said that it was the best decision, and not to stress about other people!

It helps so much going forward, and I just have to remind myself of that over and over again throughout the next (nearly) two years. Thanks so much!

#663 82turtles

82turtles
      • 297 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:59 PM

Hi kthun,

Try checking out the following thread to get some ideas on what people thought were good or bad additions to the OOT bags:

So happy that I found this thread!  Many of you have said that you are glad that you did the OOT bags but not many people have mentioned what they put in them that was so great.  I really want to add useful items but I don't want to spend a ton either.  I'm also trying to make it to Mexico with out 6 bags of luggage!

#664 Brenners

Brenners
        • 807 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:43 PM

Thanks for that thread link.  We have a few items chosen but need more ideas!

Originally Posted by 82turtles 

Hi kthun,

Try checking out the following thread to get some ideas on what people thought were good or bad additions to the OOT bags:

http://www.bestdesti...at-weren-t-used

Good luck! It's hard not to go crazy on the OOT bags when there are so many cute ideas out here!!

#665 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
          • 614 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

check out this one, too:

Thanks for that thread link.  We have a few items chosen but need more ideas!

#666 zbwedding

zbwedding
            • 156 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:45 PM

I cant thank you all enough for posting to this thread!  Were at crunch time with our budget, so this is a huge help to put things in perspective. 

#667 kthun

kthun
              • 74 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:06 PM

I forgot to that thank you for this link.  I've checked it out and it is super helpful!

Originally Posted by 82turtles 

Hi kthun,

http://www.bestdesti...at-weren-t-used

Good luck! It's hard not to go crazy on the OOT bags when there are so many cute ideas out here!! 

#668 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
                • 180 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:10 PM

Thank you all SO much for sharing! This thread is definitely a huge help, as I am just starting to plan our DW!! 

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#669 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
                  • 389 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:19 AM

WOW, I am SOOOOO glad I found this thread now in the beginning stages of planning.

This was 67 pages of great reading and super helpful advice!

Love it!

#670 AwayDC

AwayDC
                    • 155 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:03 AM

Wow...this is so helpful. Thanks everyone :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users