Sign in to follow this  
Paige2010

Credit Card Info Stolen From ZiggosLuau.com

Hi all~ I just wanted to give a heads up...I have a credit card that I am using only for wedding stuff and used it for the first time this past Sunday online to buy a few OOT items from ZiggosLuau.com- I received a call Monday from my credit card company to verify suspicious charges- It seems my card # was being used in Singapore! It was only two charges, once that Sunday, and once Monday- each around $100, but I hadn't even noticed and was very lucky my credit card company caught it. They canceled the transactions and are sending me a new card.

I'm SURE it was stolen from this website- It is the only place I have used this card, and the purchases were within hours of me buying from this site. So be careful!! I am going to try to contact the website to let them know- But I definitely won't be ordering anything from them in the future!

Just a thought....

Are you for sure the online company isn't based out of Singapore or perhaps does their billing through Singapore somehow? I know sometimes I purchase things online and the charge will show up really weird on my credit card statement. Now if the charges aren't the same amounts you purchased, you definately have something to worry about.

This is why I try to stick to paypal as much as possible.