In search of wedding coordinator in Huatulco, MX

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lisasalinas

• 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:08 PM

We are highly considering having our wedding in Huatulco-a catholic ceremony. We are anticipating around 90 guests or so (I hope it's less) and are considering having the reception outside of the Hotel venue. Does anyone know of any wedding coordinators?
    I came across Valerie Verhalen- here is her website:
    Huatulco Wedding - Rentals, Villas, Packages, Planners & more!
    She doesn't have any wedding photos or photos of events she's done, which may be a red flag. Also it looks like she is partnered w/ a company called My Huatulco Vacation and they rent villas; which I was possibly considering for the reception here is their website:

Huatulco Villas & Villa Rentals, Huatulco Vacation Packages - My Huatulco Vacation

Anyone have suggestions or referrals? HELP

#2 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:49 PM

I wish I could be of help to you but I am getting married at the Dreams resort so just using the coordinator there. My sisters gf did get married at one of those villas this past january though and they said it was perfect and very beautiful and private.
      Someone told me something about princess palms or something? I am trying to google it to see if I can find the site before. I know its two women and they are wedding coordinators. If I find it I will let you know! Good luck :)

#3 belle_jacobs

• 12 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:05 PM

hello Lisa, you may want to consider Dreams Huatulco cos there is no fee for the use of their wedding coordinators....

#4 PeterPevensie

• 24 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:33 AM

A wedding is an incredibly special moment in someone’s life. Event professionals are here to heighten that experience to the unforgettable. Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I feel fervently about this and I like learning about this subject. If possible, as you gain information, please update this post with more information. I have found it really useful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users