Sign in to follow this  
MaryS

MaryS's Puerto Vallarta Wedding Review (SUPER LONG WITH LOTS OF PIC)

Great Review! Thank you for sharing this incredible moment with us!

I can't wait for mine! It looks you had so much fun!! and everything was great! Congratulations and I wish you the best!!!

First off, Congratulations! We stayed at the Beunaventura for our honeymoon week and I agree it's such a quaint little resort and you can't beat the location! The massages were HEAVENLY - we got 3 that week! LOL So glad to hear you enjoyed it as well :)

Look at your bridal photos! Wow the location looks so tropical and green! Almost reminds me of Las caletas. Loving all your goodies and decorations, I'm sure your photographer had lots of fun with that!

Hi MAry,

You have beautiful pictures! Congrats on getting married and the wonderful locale! Just 2 quick questions: What is the flower the bridesmaid were holding? My color is fuschia/ hot pink and that looks like it would go wonderfully! ALso, where did you get the eraser boards that you & your guests were writing messages on? I was thinking of having a self-made photo booth area set-up and those boards would be awesome for writing notes and taking pics. Thanks, and again--Congrats! You made a beautoful bride.

best,

Gigi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.

• I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics