Creative Control Photography

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 fogdog

fogdog
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:51 PM

Hi-
    Has anyone heard of and/or used Creative Control photography?
    They were suggested by my WC but I don't think I've seen any comments on them here.

Separately, I think there was a post a while back about how many hours people hired their photographers for, but I can't find it. If anyone else remembers and can link me back to it, that would be great!

Thanks!
    Bridget and Brian
    Los Cabos 11/17/07

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 08:05 AM

here is one thread where they are discussing lenght of time for photographer, hope this helps

photographer

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:38 AM

hmm never heard of them. How big is your wedding going to be? I hired Juan Carlos for 3 hours, we had 6 guests and I wish I hired him for at least 4 hours. If you have a larger wedding I would go with 6 hours.

#4 fogdog

fogdog
        • 170 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:35 AM

Thanks girls! And for all the advice on the other post as well.
          I think we're going to not have our photographer at the rehearsal dinner so we can have more time on the wedding day and day after instead. We're going to have 80 or so guests, so we'll need more time but the photographers suggested 7 hours which seemed like alot to me, but now that I read everyone's feedback is reasonable if you include getting ready, etc.
          Bridget and Brian
          Los Cabos 11/17/07

#5 Deighton

Deighton
          • 87 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:43 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TammyB
            hmm never heard of them. How big is your wedding going to be? I hired Juan Carlos for 3 hours, we had 6 guests and I wish I hired him for at least 4 hours. If you have a larger wedding I would go with 6 hours.
            Are you serious? 6 hours!!?? I was wondering how long to have the photog.

#6 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:46 PM

My photographer's price includes the entire day (from getting ready until reception ends), plus a day-after session. But, we are paying for her to travel to the wedding since there aren't many/any professional photographers who have been recommended and live in Punta Cana.

#7 smwatson

smwatson
              • 127 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:45 PM

I know of some photographers that do destination wedding for free they just ask that you pay their travel and the ones that I have worked with do a session the day before and all the stuff you want the day of the wedding so you get the whole experience. Let me know if you want their info and I can pass that on to you and good luck with all your wedding plans. I remember how stressed I was the closer my wedding date got

#8 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
                • 5,705 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 12:34 PM

I've never heard of them, but just look around the forum, there are plenty of choices. Not so sure about the free option though!?!

d!no

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users