Photo

Please help me find this dress!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
  • 387 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:40 PM

Our wedding in in just over 4 months, and I still haven't found "the" dress! EEEEEK! I bought a great dress from a nurse at work for our TTD shoot for super cheap (score!) but still haven't found the dress I want to wear at both our wedding and the AHR. I haven't honestly had much time to get into a local store for an appointment, and I'm realizing that I'd have to buy off the rack at this late stage (which would be okay if I found one I loved). So I've been looking online at all hours of the day and night. I found this dress last night on Duoshong.com, and LOVE it, but I'd like to try it on locally if I can to see how that style looks on me. All that it says is the product ID number and it's under Wedding Dresses Couture. Not even a price! Please BDW detectives, HELP!

http://www.duosheng....ihun/2154a.html
    Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#2 classadiva

classadiva
    • 685 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:16 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mrsrhbtobe
      Our wedding in in just over 4 months, and I still haven't found "the" dress! EEEEEK! I bought a great dress from a nurse at work for our TTD shoot for super cheap (score!) but still haven't found the dress I want to wear at both our wedding and the AHR. I haven't honestly had much time to get into a local store for an appointment, and I'm realizing that I'd have to buy off the rack at this late stage (which would be okay if I found one I loved). So I've been looking online at all hours of the day and night. I found this dress last night on Duoshong.com, and LOVE it, but I'd like to try it on locally if I can to see how that style looks on me. All that it says is the product ID number and it's under Wedding Dresses Couture. Not even a price! Please BDW detectives, HELP!

http://www.duosheng....ihun/2154a.html
      Isn't this a Chinese knock-off wedding dress site? If so...there probably is no dress to try on here unless you just want to try on a similar dress.

#3 SusieQ

SusieQ
      • 1,603 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:32 AM

It is a very pretty dress... not sure where to go about locating it... But let me tell you if there is away the gals on here will have an answer for you.

#4 mlabbe

mlabbe
        • 784 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:47 AM

This looks a lot like a dress that I tried. I looked at the website from the place I tried it on and the dress is a Pattis (from the Pattis website, spring 2009 - Estee). There is no beading but the rest is very similar - they might have modified it a bit in making their own version, I'm not sure. I don't know your budget, but it was a pricey dress. Maybe someone knows another designer who makes a similar dress? Best of luck!!!

#5 diane.callaghan

diane.callaghan
          • 28 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:10 PM

have you looked on ebay - wedding dress - took less than 6 weeks to canada...

#6 finleys7

finleys7
            • 703 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:00 PM

It's a beautiful dress....ebay might be your best bet.

Alvina Valenta has A LOT of dresses with tulle.
              Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
              Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#7 touchmyheart

touchmyheart
              • Banned
              • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:24 PM

Very beautiful dress...

So many sellers online ,which one to choose, make choice yourself

#8 soharday

soharday
                • Banned
                • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:33 PM

I have no idea but elegantpark sells different kinds of dresses.

I am trying to find one for myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users