Sign in to follow this  
mrsrhbtobe

Please help me find this dress!!

Our wedding in in just over 4 months, and I still haven't found "the" dress! EEEEEK! I bought a great dress from a nurse at work for our TTD shoot for super cheap (score!) but still haven't found the dress I want to wear at both our wedding and the AHR. I haven't honestly had much time to get into a local store for an appointment, and I'm realizing that I'd have to buy off the rack at this late stage (which would be okay if I found one I loved). So I've been looking online at all hours of the day and night. I found this dress last night on Duoshong.com, and LOVE it, but I'd like to try it on locally if I can to see how that style looks on me. All that it says is the product ID number and it's under Wedding Dresses Couture. Not even a price! Please BDW detectives, HELP!

http://www.duosheng.cn/shangweb/xihun/2154a.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsrhbtobe View Post
Our wedding in in just over 4 months, and I still haven't found "the" dress! EEEEEK! I bought a great dress from a nurse at work for our TTD shoot for super cheap (score!) but still haven't found the dress I want to wear at both our wedding and the AHR. I haven't honestly had much time to get into a local store for an appointment, and I'm realizing that I'd have to buy off the rack at this late stage (which would be okay if I found one I loved). So I've been looking online at all hours of the day and night. I found this dress last night on Duoshong.com, and LOVE it, but I'd like to try it on locally if I can to see how that style looks on me. All that it says is the product ID number and it's under Wedding Dresses Couture. Not even a price! Please BDW detectives, HELP!

http://www.duosheng.cn/shangweb/xihun/2154a.html
Isn't this a Chinese knock-off wedding dress site? If so...there probably is no dress to try on here unless you just want to try on a similar dress.

It is a very pretty dress... not sure where to go about locating it... But let me tell you if there is away the gals on here will have an answer for you.

This looks a lot like a dress that I tried. I looked at the website from the place I tried it on and the dress is a Pattis (from the Pattis website, spring 2009 - Estee). There is no beading but the rest is very similar - they might have modified it a bit in making their own version, I'm not sure. I don't know your budget, but it was a pricey dress. Maybe someone knows another designer who makes a similar dress? Best of luck!!!