• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
  • 394 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:32 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Miss Lighting Bug
    Has any of you gotten information on the new promotion that is being run 1500 vacation dollars? Do you know how much the excursions, spa and salon, and golf packages that qualify are? Example: does it take 5 vacation dollars to equal 1 USD

My worry is they give you all this great money but then you get there and it is 3 times the price so you still pay out of pocket.

Keep in mind that the $1500 in vacation bucks is per room, not per person AND it's only $750 per room if the stay is 3 or 4 nights. To qualify for the $1500, the room must be booked for at least 5 nights. The spa is the only activity that has a spending limit per room.

I like the new promotion, especially because it includes golf. This promotion gives our guests lots more options. Variety is one of the reasons why we chose MP in the first place.

#22 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
    • Site Supporter
    • 144 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:12 PM

I booked my wedding at MP for May 20, 2011. STD went to print this week. Website almost done. And currently looking for a photographer.

#23 Caligirl

Caligirl
      • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:57 AM

Too bad yur wedding is in Jan 2011, maybe other brides can use this info.

Google VIRGIN DIRECT FLIGHT TO CANCUN, they are starting with SF, Cal

first and then in Jan 2011 with LAX, Ca . I have family traveling from Cali

for my wedding. 

#24 Max81amanda

Max81amanda
        • 14 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:54 AM

This info was really helpful in planning and i was wondering about the $1500 and how that really works. Thanks ladies!! :-)

#25 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
          • Banned
          • 223 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 12:29 PM

I'm getting married on  July 23, 2011 at MP- YOu?!?!

Originally Posted by TiffanyMorales1207 

I am hoping to book Moon Palace for a July 2011 wedding. I am getting ner vous because its been a week since I reached out to them and STILL no response. I want to do a site visit this July. What is the best method of contact? HELP!

#26 alison15

alison15
            • 356 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:33 PM

I have finally finished my review. It is over at

http://www.bestdesti...-all-inclusive  at the bottom

#27 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
              • Banned
              • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:57 PM

this review was so incredibly helpful Alison... You looked lovely and everything seemed soo soo beautiful :)

Originally Posted by alison15 

I have finally finished my review. It is over at

http://www.bestdesti...-all-inclusive  at the bottom

#28 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                • Banned
                • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:58 PM

yes and just to clarify...you can only use 300 of vacation dollars for Spa

Originally Posted by SouthernSweetie 

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Miss Lighting Bug
                  Has any of you gotten information on the new promotion that is being run 1500 vacation dollars? Do you know how much the excursions, spa and salon, and golf packages that qualify are? Example: does it take 5 vacation dollars to equal 1 USD

My worry is they give you all this great money but then you get there and it is 3 times the price so you still pay out of pocket.

Keep in mind that the $1500 in vacation bucks is per room, not per person AND it's only $750 per room if the stay is 3 or 4 nights. To qualify for the $1500, the room must be booked for at least 5 nights. The spa is the only activity that has a spending limit per room.

I like the new promotion, especially because it includes golf. This promotion gives our guests lots more options. Variety is one of the reasons why we chose MP in the first place.

#29 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                  • Banned
                  • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:00 PM

it works like points on their broad system...so in the computer they assign 1500 to a specific room...everytime a person uses the vacation dollars (by just saying their room number), then it is deducted...at any point in time you can just call and see where your balance is and everything

Originally Posted by Max81amanda 

This info was really helpful in planning and i was wondering about the $1500 and how that really works. Thanks ladies!! :-)

#30 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                    • Banned
                    • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

oh and another detail about the vacation dollars, lol...

so when i was low on vacation dollars, i would just give another room number from someone in my party (of course with permission and who didn't need the points)...and it was like I had a refill in dollars to spend at least when i went, the name on the reservation didn't have to correspond with the room number i was telling them to get the vacation dollars from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users