Sign in to follow this  
amandacarlson

chocolate for my wedding cake??

I am having real troubles choosing the wedding cake, I really love chocolate cake but my sister doesnâ€t like it at all. Maybe I will go for strawberry but I want something more exotic. Or what about if I add some other flavour to the chocolate that goes well with it and that might convince my sister?

Get chocolate if that's what you want!! You could add a raspberry filling if you want it more "exotic."

For AHR cake we are probably getting white, with some kind of filling, and strawberry, my fave!!

Well all your suggestions sound great , I will stay with chocolate then and add more layers of perhaps fresh strawberries...yummy. I am not sure about which kind of chocolate , maybe I should cover it with a layer of white chocolate as well as dark just to irritate my sister wink.gif .

its your wedding! get chocolate. We had different layers though and they can do different flavors if you want - we had a vanilla and a chocolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyandTricia View Post
Get chocolate if that's what you want!! You could add a raspberry filling if you want it more "exotic."

My god you just made me drool! This is by far my fav way to have chocolate! lol! I say get the darn chocolate with something a little daring in the middle cheesy.gif

I agree with everyone. I love chocolate anything! My cake will definitely be chocolate. Go with what you want. There will always be someone who doesnt like something. Any wedding I have been to I have never been asked about what flavor I wanted....its what the bride wants. Go with your favorite!