Photo

Looking at hotels

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 texanna

texanna
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:08 PM

Had I planned my wedding with more time, I would have booked at Casa Natalia. It's beautiful.
    http://www.casanatalia.com/about.cfm

This photographer had some great pictures that showcase weddings at Pueblo Bonito, Dreams, Riu, Pedregal, Da Giorgio's (now Mona Lisa), Pitayas, Cabo del Sol, etc. I found it extremely helpful in seeing how different brides were set up. Also gives you some great ideas for your wedding day and which pictures you can't leave home without.

http://www.bajaimage...o_Jose_Lima.htm

#22 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
    • 163 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 08:12 PM

We are having our at Hotel Finisterra (not an AI), and our room block rate is $195/night+ tax and service charge for the new part of the hotel - Ocean View Palapa Suites (you don't want your guests staying in the older original part). I checked everywhere that could accomodate at least 70 and they were hands down the least expensive for our guests and pretty reasonable for us too. With 20 rooms booked, they give you an upgrade to the ultra suite or a free regular suite. They are not 5 star, but their beach is absolutely breathtaking for the ceremony and they are also right in Cabo so it is easy to get around. They do not work with outside coordinators, but their in-house person has been really good so far....
      Let me know if you want more info!
      Jen & Aaron
      January 13, 2007

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 October 2006 - 08:43 PM

great info jen and thanks for posting an avatar...love seeing everyone's face

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users