Photo

Torn with THE DRESS @1 mo till wedding..

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 barcelo1162010

barcelo1162010
  • 154 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:59 AM

I think you should go back to try the dress at DB on; if you aren't convinced and are still thinking about the other dress get it. Have you searched online for it; checked out others selling their dresses...maybe you'll get lucky and find it cheaper elsewhere!

#12 mrscheeze

mrscheeze
    • 160 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:16 AM

you should absolutely get the dress you love, if you dont you will always regret it

#13 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
      • 4,512 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:17 PM

I think if you're the type of person that will always look back and think "I wonder if my wedding would have been better if I got the dress I loved", then I think you should just get it. It would put your mind at ease forever lol. And it's not like your talking thousands of dollars difference KWIM? If the dress is the most important thing, then go for it. Me.... I'm too practical, but you've gotta make decisions based on who YOU are :)
        *Formerly Nikki07*
        My Planning Thread

#14 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
        • 307 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:35 PM

Get the dress you love! You can sell the DB dress. Are you able to cut back on other things for the wedding?

#15 bride2b10

bride2b10
          • 320 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:56 PM

I think I would get it as well. I tried to be practical and got a dress I was "ok" with and now I sort of regret it... I think I panicked and just wanted to get SOMETHING.
            http://tickers.Ticke....6cca/event.png

21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

#16 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 06:33 PM

Ok girls after debating with my cost conscious self for a couple of days I decided to go again today and try the dress on once more.. ... I decided to go for it couldnt take it off yet again felt like ME! They did my first fitting on the spot! This is my second marriage but my FIRST wedding, I never thought that the dress would be important to me, and even though its definitely not as important as being with Stephen that day, I loved that for the first time I saw myself through his eyes like he sees me everyday. I felt beautiful...I can finally say I found THE ONE! Thank you all for your great advice like ive always say you ladies ROCK!

#17 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
              • 4,512 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 08:25 PM

Woot! Congrats on getting the dress! Now where are the pics? hehehe
                *Formerly Nikki07*
                My Planning Thread

#18 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
                • 307 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:09 PM

yeah! post a pic! I would love to see it!

#19 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
                  • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:53 PM

LOL!! I knew the picture was going to come back to haunt me!!! Regretfully I was all alone. Didn't want any outside influence and didnt get a chance to take a pic. They said the first fitting and bustle should be done by the end of next week! I promise you ladies i will take one then!!

#20 super19

super19
                    • 1,123 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:46 PM

Get the dress, girl. You will be looking at these pics for the rest of you life. You don't want to be thinking "if only I had the dress I really wanted". Splurge on yourself, you deserve it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users