Budget hotels for guests....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 alrager

alrager
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 04:48 PM

Hello everyone,

I am trying to find hotels for my guests on a budget. They want to stay at a 3 star or 4 star hotel on the beach but their budget is only $100-165 a night.

Would anyone recommend any good hotels for my guests Does anyone know about Fiesta Americana Hotel or Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa?

Has anyone found any good group deals for nice hotels for that budget

Would anyone recommend a travel agent that they are using that is giving them better deals

My wedding is in February and my guests are freaking out at the prices down there. I guess February is high seaon. I am getting married at the Mayan...I might stay at the Marriott if I can find some deals too.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks,
    Amy R.

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:34 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by alrager
      Hello everyone,

I am trying to find hotels for my guests on a budget. They want to stay at a 3 star or 4 star hotel on the beach but their budget is only $100-165 a night.

Would anyone recommend any good hotels for my guests Does anyone know about Fiesta Americana Hotel or Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa?

Would anyone recommend a travel agent that they are using that is giving them better deals

My wedding is in February and my guests are freaking out at the prices down there. I guess February is high seaon. I am getting married at the Mayan...I might stay at the Marriott if I can find some deals too.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks,
      Amy R.
      Hi Amy,

I've stayed at Villa del Palmar about 10 yrs ago. I rember we had a 2-BR suite and I loved the pool area. They also have an AI option so its a great hotel for guests since they can make a choice for AI or EP.

#3 alrager

alrager
      • 37 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:28 AM

Thank you Amy for the advice...I'll check out that hotel.

Amy R.

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 10:03 AM

Me again, Amy - I think I suggested the Villa del Palmar on the PV Brides forum, but I wanted to respond here too. My friend that stayed there said she saw rooms there for as low as $100/night, but when they got around to booking it was closer to $120/night.

#5 Danielle

Danielle
          • 17 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:01 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by alrager
            Hello everyone,

I hope someone can help.

Thanks,
            Amy R.
            I found this site on another thread and it has been such a big help in my planning. Cheap Flights, Airline Tickets, Cheap Airfare & Discount Travel Deals - Kayak.com will provide prices for hotel and flight. Also, Puerto Vallarta: Hotels, Golf and Tour Reservations, Condo Rentals, Real Estate, Events, Weather, and Maps by VallartaOnline.com is great for sorting out hotels by area and amenities for older travelers, solo guests and couples. I have found the following from searching the thread and online, I am not sure about the rating for them.

Melia (AI) - this is in the Marina, be aware that this is VERY family friendly
            Hola Puerto Vallarta Club and Spa (AI)
            Plaza Pelicanos

If you are ineterested in reviews and ratings for these resorts I would try tripadvisor. (Reviews of vacations, hotels, resorts, vacation and travel packages - TripAdvisor)
            Warmest Regards,

Danielle

#6 mayanbride78

mayanbride78
            • 60 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:01 PM

kayak.com is a great site!
              D & C
              Dreams 2009

#7 Eva056

Eva056
              • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:47 AM

hey I want for my trip with my fiance. Can any one tell me about some good budget hotels.

#8 lety01

lety01
                • 37 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:22 PM

thanks for the info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users