Brides that are from Chicago ... help!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
  • 283 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:48 PM

Hey Ladies -

Who did you guys use to book your travel for guest and where are you going for your DW?? I am pretty much up for everything that has a non stop flight and is resonable for the people going :)

Just want some recommendations on who I should contact to help with the planning!! ahhh

#2 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:51 PM

Just a heads up, I used TA's out of state, they were in Cali and I was in Colorado. Tammy (host) from the forum.

I wanted to use the TA who had the best relationship with the resort so that I would get the most benefits. All the guests call or email anyways, so it is really not an incovenience.

#3 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
      • 283 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Erika J
        Just a heads up, I used TA's out of state, they were in Cali and I was in Colorado. Tammy (host) from the forum.

I wanted to use the TA who had the best relationship with the resort so that I would get the most benefits. All the guests call or email anyways, so it is really not an incovenience.
        Erika-

What a beautiful pic you have posted! I have left a few messages and could not a hold of anyone at Wright I really do want to go through one of them though. Thanks for your help

#4 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:56 PM

Hmm, I never had any trouble, she is very responsive to email, did you try a PM on here or filling out the form from the top banner?

#5 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
          • 283 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:04 AM

This is very strange.... but I cant send Private Messages LOL

I just joined today, but I have been getting error messages... Ill try and figure out where the form is :)

#6 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:05 AM

Hmm maybe after a few more posts you will be able too!

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users