dimplz05
    • 214 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:18 PM

Your pics are gorgeous!!! Congrats!!

#23 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
      • 226 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:01 AM

Thank you ladies for the compliments! We had a blast! Wish I was back!
        Danielle & John
        Aventura Spa Palace
        October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#24 Jackie22

Jackie22
        • 336 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:04 PM

Question for all you bride who got married at ASP...
          Which gazebo did you pick for your ceremony? And why?

Dulce is referring to them as the family side gazebo or the adult only side gazebo.

Thanks!!!

#25 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
          • 226 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:44 AM

Yes, there's a gazebo on the family side (Cove Palace) and one on the adult side (Spa Palace) ... We choose the Cove Palace, family side for a few reasons.

First of all, when we were there the resort was dead so there wasn't an issue of whether or not either one had too many people around it. If the resort is at full capacity I would imagine the Spa Palace gazebo would probably be a better choice. But since we didn't have the problem, I got my first choice.

The Spa Palace gazebo has these trash cans literally right next to the gazebo. They aren't huge or anything but I thought they took away from it. It's also all the way on the end of the resort so there's a fence that outlines the resort lining up next to the gazebo. The fence is green and pretty ugly. I didn't want that in my scenery. There's also some rooms that over look the gazebo so you may have spectators there.

The Cove Side (family) gazebo was right next to the restaurant we were having dinner (Mundaca, the steak house) so it was very convenient and made things run very smoothly. Overall, I just found the Cove Side gazebo to be in a nicer location. But it's all about taste. A lot of brides really loved the privacy of the Spa Side gazebo.

If you head over to the Aventura Spa Palace thread there's a lot of information there.

Good luck with your planning!
            Danielle & John
            Aventura Spa Palace
            October 30, 2009

#26 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
            • 226 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:44 AM

Yes, there's a gazebo on the family side (Cove Palace) and one on the adult side (Spa Palace) ... We choose the Cove Palace, family side for a few reasons.

First of all, when we were there the resort was dead so there wasn't an issue of whether or not either one had too many people around it. If the resort is at full capacity I would imagine the Spa Palace gazebo would probably be a better choice. But since we didn't have the problem, I got my first choice.

The Spa Palace gazebo has these trash cans literally right next to the gazebo. They aren't huge or anything but I thought they took away from it. It's also all the way on the end of the resort so there's a fence that outlines the resort lining up next to the gazebo. The fence is green and pretty ugly. I didn't want that in my scenery. There's also some rooms that over look the gazebo so you may have spectators there.

The Cove Side (family) gazebo was right next to the restaurant we were having dinner (Mundaca, the steak house) so it was very convenient and made things run very smoothly. Overall, I just found the Cove Side gazebo to be in a nicer location. But it's all about taste. A lot of brides really loved the privacy of the Spa Side gazebo.

If you head over to the Aventura Spa Palace thread there's a lot of information there.

Good luck with your planning!
              Danielle & John
              Aventura Spa Palace
              October 30, 2009

#27 Jackie22

Jackie22
              • 336 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:30 PM

Thanks! Your input really helps. I think I'm going to go with the Coba Gazebo on the family side :)

I have to pick a location for our private wedding dinner, feedback would be helpful.

I'm torn between the Piano Terrace, Spa Terrace or the Cove Terrace. We are having between 15- 20 guest. Any reccomendations

How is the lighting outside at night on these terraces? Dulce said I could purchase an upgraded lighting package but its close to $3000.

We are also considering doing a cocktail hour, did anyone do a cocktail hour? How was the food? What location did you choose? Is it worth the extra $400?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSES, you have no idea how much your input helps!

#28 anita09

anita09
                • 156 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:04 PM

Beautiful pictures! I love the orange bridesmaid dresses.

#29 Jackie22

Jackie22
                  • 336 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:28 PM

Thanks! Your input really helps. I think I'm going to go with the Coba Gazebo on the family side :)

I have to pick a location for our private wedding dinner, feedback would be helpful.

I'm torn between the Piano Terrace, Spa Terrace or the Cove Terrace. We are having between 15- 20 guest. Any reccomendations

How is the lighting outside at night on these terraces? Dulce said I could purchase an upgraded lighting package but its close to $3000.

We are also considering doing a cocktail hour, did anyone do a cocktail hour? How was the food? What location did you choose? Is it worth the extra $400?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSES, you have no idea how much your input helps!

#30 julieswedding

julieswedding
                    • 89 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:23 PM

My daughter just got married at Aventura Spa Palace also. Here are some of her beautiful photos! David Pena was the photographer and he did a fantastic job!

http://share.shutter....1AZNGbNm5Zs3LA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users