Sign in to follow this  
gkashmira

Kashmira's Wedding Pics (non-professional) - PIC HEAVY

nice wedding pictures!

I just loved the yellow bow on the chairs. Now I don't know what to do !!!! Have the bows yellow like you or blue or burgundy ! Now I have to make up my mind between 3 colors ! Even harder than 2 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpark46 View Post
I just ADORE your dress. Is your dress alencon lace as well? This is the exact dress I want, although I want mine to be strapless.

Great photos!!!
Thanks Mpark! Yes, it is alencon lace. The dress is by Monique Lhuillier - she definitely has strapless varieties as well (which I believe I tried on one). Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
Thanks Mpark! Yes, it is alencon lace. The dress is by Monique Lhuillier - she definitely has strapless varieties as well (which I believe I tried on one). Good luck!

I love your dress, I love alencon lace very classy!!! I picked a dress with that lace

I really liked your wedding arch! I am also getting married at the Hilton- was that something they set up (if so, do you mind me asking the charge?), or did you go through a third party?

CONGRATS!

It's so beautiful you tied in your culture, your dress and veil are absolutely beautiful and so was the location! :) ENJOY being NEWLYWEDS! :)