Sign in to follow this  
gkashmira

Kashmira's Wedding Pics (non-professional) - PIC HEAVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
Kash I love your dress, the back is so pretty. I love that your culture was an important part of your ceremony, everything looked perfect.
Thanks! I was pretty nervous about how my back was going to look in that dress but I think it ended up being OK (especially with the veil to help hide it!)

The ceremony was really my favorite part. I wasn't expecting it to be honestly but I loved every second of it - though it was a miracle that I was able to hold back my tears (of joy of course!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan101207 View Post
Beautiful! You look stunning in your dress! I love the yellow accents... very "sunny". Do you know what kind of yellow flowers were used on the archway? Thanks for posting!
Believe it or not that are actually fake flowers that I bought from Michael's arts and crafts and brought with me! They were really affordable - like $10 each with 50% off.

I will try and figure out what kind of flowers they were.

Yeah Kash! So far, so good. Can't wait for more!!!!! The colors really pop great choice for your pics. i know you can't wait for the professional shots to arrive.

Aren't you happy you got your dress? It looked awesome!

Aww, Kash you and Dan look so happy! You looked positively stunning in your dress- I can't wait to see your pro pics, these were so good! Thanks for sharing with us. Your cupcakes looked cool too- and your archway with the flowers was great!

you look fantastic. the flowers on teh archway are fake and your bouquet is real right?

you look sooooooo happy. Cant wait to see the rest

Wow! I love that dress on you! It fit perfect and really showed off the goods bunny_4.gif Ha! You guys looked stunning and I really loved how you used such bright colors. It made the dress really stand out! Congrats! elefant.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
you look fantastic. the flowers on teh archway are fake and your bouquet is real right?
you look sooooooo happy. Cant wait to see the rest
Exactly. All the flowers were real except the yellow garlands on the chuppah.