Photo

Dreams Menu Choices

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Cabo Dreams

Cabo Dreams
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:47 PM

Here is some menu choices Yesica had sent me. I also could use some help with the choice of food. I am only having 15 people so the buffet is out. Skipping dessert number 2 is a good suggestion .... but that mousse does sound delish.

Good Luck!

Attached Files

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:55 PM

everyone really liked the spinach ravioli...

we also did i think the asparagus soup and it was really good.

for entree we did: a filet medallion and sea bass as our choices. everyone said they were great...i was too excited and hardly ate anything.

i remember the food at my welcome dinner better because i was not nervous...but our group are picky eaters and everyone loved the food.

in hindsight, i should have splurged and paid extra for the lobster/steak plate...a few brides had it and said it was amazing!!! it would have been about $2400 more but it would have been worth it.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 SarahMc

SarahMc
    • 146 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 10:07 PM

We had crab cake appetizers, the salad with goat cheese, a double plate of sea bass with portobello mushrooms and beurre blanc sauce/stuffed beef filet tenderloin with julienned vegetables and skipped desert (just had wedding cake). Everything was really good - some of our guests commented that it was better than the restaurant food - especially the red meat eaters. We chose it all without doing a tasting and were very happy with our choices.
      Sarah & James
      Dreams Los Cabos
      June 28, 2007

#14 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 10:30 PM

i'm kinda confused...marilu (dreams pv) sent me a completely different menu and told me that the dishes on that menu were the options, and i was to pick 1 dish for each course....if this is amresorts menu, and dreams pv is part of amresorts, do i have this choice too?

i like this menu MUCH better!

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 10:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by naughie
        i'm kinda confused...marilu (dreams pv) sent me a completely different menu and told me that the dishes on that menu were the options, and i was to pick 1 dish for each course....if this is amresorts menu, and dreams pv is part of amresorts, do i have this choice too?

i like this menu MUCH better!
        no, cabo, cancun, and PV have different menu/options etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 jpkw

jpkw
        • VIP Member
        • 1,650 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:11 AM

We did a buffet for our rehearsal dinner (welcome dinner) with choices from the Mexican & Caribbean menus - it was DELICIOUS! (we got to have 4 desserts too).

For our wedding, we did plated menu:
          We had "Tropical Martini shrimp cocktail served with brunoise of Avocado" for appetizer (really good!), the "salad with goat cheese", a double plate of "sea bass with portobello mushrooms and beurre blanc sauce" / "Pork tenderloin Tournedos served with green peppers Corn sauce" and skipped desert (just had wedding cake).

Everyone commented how GREAT the food was!!

ps - we were supposed to have "Portobello in a puff pastry shell with balsamic vinaigrette" for our guests that didn't eat shrimp, but I honestly don't know if this happened.

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:34 AM

i forgot to mention that i mixed the mexican and caribbean buffet for my welcome dinner with the 4 desserts and it was sooooo yummy!

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users