Sign in to follow this  
angitalia23

Dreams Menu Choices

everyone really liked the spinach ravioli...

we also did i think the asparagus soup and it was really good.

for entree we did: a filet medallion and sea bass as our choices. everyone said they were great...i was too excited and hardly ate anything.

i remember the food at my welcome dinner better because i was not nervous...but our group are picky eaters and everyone loved the food.

in hindsight, i should have splurged and paid extra for the lobster/steak plate...a few brides had it and said it was amazing!!! it would have been about $2400 more but it would have been worth it.

We had crab cake appetizers, the salad with goat cheese, a double plate of sea bass with portobello mushrooms and beurre blanc sauce/stuffed beef filet tenderloin with julienned vegetables and skipped desert (just had wedding cake). Everything was really good - some of our guests commented that it was better than the restaurant food - especially the red meat eaters. We chose it all without doing a tasting and were very happy with our choices.

i'm kinda confused...marilu (dreams pv) sent me a completely different menu and told me that the dishes on that menu were the options, and i was to pick 1 dish for each course....if this is amresorts menu, and dreams pv is part of amresorts, do i have this choice too?

i like this menu MUCH better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughie View Post
i'm kinda confused...marilu (dreams pv) sent me a completely different menu and told me that the dishes on that menu were the options, and i was to pick 1 dish for each course....if this is amresorts menu, and dreams pv is part of amresorts, do i have this choice too?

i like this menu MUCH better!
no, cabo, cancun, and PV have different menu/options etc.

We did a buffet for our rehearsal dinner (welcome dinner) with choices from the Mexican & Caribbean menus - it was DELICIOUS! (we got to have 4 desserts too).

For our wedding, we did plated menu:

We had "Tropical Martini shrimp cocktail served with brunoise of Avocado" for appetizer (really good!), the "salad with goat cheese", a double plate of "sea bass with portobello mushrooms and beurre blanc sauce" / "Pork tenderloin Tournedos served with green peppers Corn sauce" and skipped desert (just had wedding cake).

Everyone commented how GREAT the food was!!

ps - we were supposed to have "Portobello in a puff pastry shell with balsamic vinaigrette" for our guests that didn't eat shrimp, but I honestly don't know if this happened.